How long did it take for A&M to give you their admissions decision?

<p>I completed the TAP agreement for A&M and I moved on to step 3 on 9/25/12 nothing yet :confused: </p>

<p>Did anyone else do TAP?</p>

<p>Thank you cromette!!</p>

<p>DioscarD - Still early yet! Nope, no TAP here. Did you come from Blinn?</p>

<p>Awww :confused: no I came from Lone Star College in Cypress, TX</p>

<p>Oh, ok. Well, good luck!! :)</p>

<p>The documents tab updated earlier this week and shows theyā€™ve had my transcript since 9/28, do yā€™all think it should be processed soon? Since my class rank is listed on my transcript, should be processed at the same time, or do I need to contact them and clarify this?</p>

<p>Since these are the only things that remain to be processed and Iā€™m top 10%er, should I be receiving my acceptance email/letter pretty soon after theyā€™re processed or do I still have to wait the 2-3 weeks? Sorry if my questions seem stupid, my patience is just wearing thin and I really want to be able to apply for the honors program, housing, etc. as soon as possible.</p>

<p>My son received his big white envelope yesterday! Accepted to Petroleum Engineering!!!</p>

<p>I donā€™t have the dates from the online portal - it was a busy homecoming week, and I think he forgot to check - but the letter is dated Oct. 2nd. I remember he went to review status on Sept. 17th.
Here are his application stats:
ACT 29 (27M,25R) He checked that he is planning to re-take both tests.
SAT 1250 (630M,620R)<br>
3.9GPA (25% rank in sm pvt sch, academic rigor, AP score 4,5ā€™s, good ex curr partic.)
Wrote 3 very good essays (He was told: if you are a review admit - spend time on your essays!!)</p>

<p>Iā€™ll post the dates from the portal later. He is sooo happy - hard work does pay off! Gig Em!</p>

<p>Amyga: Yes, you should be processed soon. What does it show as received vs. processed? If it shows that your transcript has been processed, but not your class rank, then email them and direct them to your class rank listed on your transcript. That is what we did, and it updated the next day. </p>

<p>Yes, you should get your acceptance letter soon, but your acceptance will actually show up online before you get your letter, so be looking for it. </p>

<p>Your questions do not sound stupid. There are many on this board who have been through the same thing. Try to be patient. I know itā€™s difficult, especially when youā€™re an auto admit and it seems like a ā€œno brainerā€! :D</p>

<p>Congratulations sommers!! Thatā€™s exciting!!</p>

<p>I emailed them and I got a response saying they processed both earlier today! They said it would show up within 24 hours, so I guess my acceptance will be arriving shortly, whenever they send out the wave of letters for the week? :slight_smile: Thanks for answering me! So excited for this fall!</p>

<p>Amyga - AWESOME! Way to handle it! Now itā€™s just the waiting! Do you know already which dorm you want?</p>

<p>Iā€™ll be applying for University honors, and Iā€™m hoping for McFadden or Lechner!</p>

<p>I just got my 4 tabs today in Howdy. Does that mean anything?</p>

<p>Amyga - thatā€™s great! Have you seen the dorms?</p>

<p>DioscarD - YES. Itā€™s a great sign. Are you still showing youā€™re on step 3? Watch online over the next week or so.</p>

<p>I stayed in Lechner during NSI this summer and liked it! Iā€™ve never been in McFadden though.</p>

<p>DioscarD - Iā€™ve heard that means your acceptance is about to come. Itā€™s definitely a good sign.</p>

<p>Cromette: Awesome! Yes Iā€™m on step 3. Cant wait for the official acceptance :)</p>

<p>Amyga: Thanks! Iā€™m hopping so! Feels like ages!</p>

<p>I am awaiting notification on my acceptance to Texas A&M but I have heard alot about the ā€œMy Recordsā€ and ā€œMy Financesā€ tabs showing up on howdy meaning that your accepted. Which those tabs showed up on my howdy sometime last night, but on my AIS I am still on step 3. </p>

<p>Can anyone say if this is true or not and if this has happened to any one about how long did it take after the tabs appeared for it to tell you that you are accepted?</p>

<p>DioscarD: Have you gotten anything that shows you are official accepted yet? The tabs showed up on my howdy and I am still on step 3 in AIS.
Just trying to get some kind of time frame on when I should expect an official word of acceptance</p>

<p>Good Luck</p>

<p>aggie2825, I know this is not what you want to hear, but for some people itā€™s been 2 days, and for some it was two weeks. :confused: Sorry. Is everything showing processed?</p>

<p>Hang in there - it shouldnā€™t be long.</p>