HSF Hispanic Scholarship Fund

<p>HSF requested my SAR since April and my profile only says reviewed. I had high hopes since their webpage says only final candidates were being asked to submit their SAR’s but since today is the final day of July I think it us safe to say I was not selected to be awarded.</p>

<p>Mine says sar received I have not received any email. It’s so stressful.</p>

<p>HSF Scholarship-reviewed
Haz La U- not selected
Wells Fargo- SAR received
Morgan Stanley- not selected</p>

<p>Gah, this is stressful! I’m waiting by my email. Hopefully we all find out today!</p>

<p>Still reviewed for the general and wells Fargo…</p>

<p>Do yu guys think they are a little behind. As of now I haven’t received anything.</p>

<p>Ugh I got not selected :frowning: I feel horrible.</p>

<p>I think they might be a little behind, especially if it says SAR received for one of your scholarship applications. Personally, I only have a reviewed for the General, Wells Fargo and Macy’s one, but they have given an update. </p>

<p>"Congratulations to all 12-13 HSF Scholarship Winners!</p>

<p>The 12-13 HSF Enrollment Verification Form will be available August 2012.</p>

<p>Inquiries regarding “Change of Institution and/or Major” will be answered as soon as possible.</p>

<p>We appreciate your patience.</p>

<p>Additional scholarships opportunities (for applicants currently in “Not Selected” status)<em>may become available.</em>More scholarship winners will be contacted*in August 2012."</p>

<p>So maybe they’ll contact you soon! :slight_smile: Good luck!</p>

<p>I’ve been the whole day checking my email and status. And it stills shows SAR received. So we will see.</p>

<p>I’m in your same boat. Does anyone know if we at least get an e-mail telling us if we didn’t get it?</p>

<p>I am still waiting for Wells fargo, Wal-mart, and the general scholarships. I still have high hopes! Hopefully the hsf won’t disappoint!</p>

<p>I have had SAR Received for the longest time. Has anyone gotten an “SAR Received” who did NOT receive an award? I was just curious since one of the scholarships that I did not receive seemed to skip the SAR status altogether.</p>

<p>Judging from past years, we won’t find out about the remaining scholarships until the end of next month. Procrastination for the win?</p>

<p>I just received the email for award for the general scholarship. Yay! But for the wells Fargo it still shows reviewed.</p>

<p>Imirabal, do you know how much your award was? I was actually notified today that I got the HSF General Scholarship as well! But I don’t know how to check the amount…</p>

<p>You have to accept your award, once you accept it they will email you the information.</p>

<p>I got 2,500. I just don’t know if that’s for the fall semester or the whole year. Does anyone know?</p>

<p>Had one ‘not selected’ yesterday, now all three say it :(</p>

<p>My main page also lists an update for the general scholarship - I was not selected for it - but have yet to receive an email from HSF about the update, so it is in everyone’s best interest to go check the website now to see if he or she won.</p>

<p>Also, my status for the Wells Fargo scholarship is still ‘Reviewed.’</p>

<p>Did anyone receive funds from wells Fargo?</p>

<p>Hey! don’t despair! I got an email from the hsf recently about the well’s fargo scholarship saying that i was a finalist and had to turn in my finacial ward letter from my school. Now the status has changed from “reviewed” to “SAR Recieved” after I turned in my award letter to the hsf.</p>