Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

CONcerning! really hope its just a glitch. please let us know… update us

1 Like

Check on a mobile or change browsers.

2 Likes

‘23 son just accepted EA to NU In, and I have a NU Bound freshman daughter finishing her year in London. It wasn’t what she signed up for, or envisioned for her first year of college, but it has been a truly amazing and rewarding experience.

7 Likes

CONGRATS TO HIM!

did he get his acceptance today?

1 Like

They have been changing some stuff on the portal today. What URL are you using to log in? Try going to Application Management and tell us what you see there?

1 Like

This is something that concerns me- NU private university prices at $80k but with overcrowding usually seen in public universities that have more limited budgets per student. Its one more factor that makes me question the value of paying this much for NU.

5 Likes

Sometime yesterday. We were busy all day yesterday so didn’t realize NU was releasing. Only checked late last night.

Northeastern didn’t realize that they were releasing yesterday either until around noontime! :grin:

3 Likes

based on yesterdays decisions, and if it’s the same as yesterday, waves could be coming out at 4:00 ET or 5:15 ET

1 Like

My son’s portal doesn’t seem to have any changes so expecting to be in the final wave tomorrow at this point😞

1 Like

Same here for my daughter!

2 Likes

Niece accepted NU in for nursing.

3 Likes

I think they said over the next three days but never had any intention of releasing today.awful.

5 Likes

Just now?

Yesterday

2 Likes

Thanks

Yeah I don’t think they’re actually releasing in waves, just 2 batches, and I don’t even think they planned on releasing “in waves”, but had to do it to back pedal after the email fiasco :sob:

9 Likes

It’s showing accepted status again. Hope they get the rest of the decisions out soon. OOF

4 Likes

status reverted back to accepted.

2 Likes

Question about the CDS, if anyone knows. I have long understood that NU.in student data is not included in the enrolled student admissions data in section C9. But, are they included in the number applied and number accepted in section C1?

1 Like