Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

what are the chances it comes out tonight?

3 Likes

No one knows but Iā€™ll take a guess: 20%.

2 Likes

I have info on Reddit, that the event/calendar was a mistake/technological error but the decisions for ED should be today!

1 Like

I really hope it is today!

The guy who said this might have been ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . Iā€™d say donā€™t get your hopes up but be on the lookout just incase. I spoke to my counselor today and she said Northeastern told her the decisions were gonna come out later then usual. But who knows.

1 Like

*kidding

1 Like

there is also this tho, it could possibly be today

Well that would depend on when the GC spoke to NEU, 3 weeks ago results were being slated as Jan 1 and it got moved back up to 12/15 ( maybe not as many ED applicants as they hoped for) so that could explain the later than usual comment.

The event being erroneously posted on EA applicants portals is obviously a mistake in more ways than 1, first EA applicants arenā€™t eligible for the program second EA applicants have another month before their notifications will come.

Iā€™ve heard of atleast one ED person who has received their acceptance over a week ago, and I know someone who received it the day before thanksgiving last year. Anyone know why a few ransoms would go out early?

Possibly sports commits?

2 Likes

Athletic recruit maybe. Or maybe they are not telling the truth.

One from last year is my friends daughter, not an athlete but was a theater major. Who knows :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Northeastern told her that this week?

This was someone who graduated last year. She got her acceptance on 11/24/21

So anyone hear anything? My son isnā€™t home and I promised I wouldnā€™t check

1 Like

Not yet

Is your App Portal down? My browser is saying ā€œcanā€™t connectā€. Maybe uploading decisions?

2 Likes

omg, i applied early action and thereā€™s no issue with mine! if thereā€™s more confirmation from both ea and ed, it very possibly could be decisionsā€¦

My daughter isnā€™t home yet either. Does anybody know what time theyā€™re typically released?

Got a decision here - DS in for CS!

17 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes