Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

Think im giving it until 7pm.

That looks very encouraging! Wish I had the skills to ck that here

4 Likes

I also found this same code in the page source

4 Likes

Does anyone know what the verification statement is? Iā€™ve submitted all my fafsa and CSS stuff, including all the necessary tax stuff.

What does the source code mean??? What is it telling us?

4 Likes

it is telling us that they are preparing the website to release decisions (if this is recent code)

4 Likes

They would not be preparing it today for tonightā€™s decision though, would they?

1 Like

Well, weā€™ll find out in 19 minutes if its for today or not

4 Likes

not sure, hard to tell what is going on. possibly preparing for tomorrow or later day as its getting late. if nothing happens at 7 Iā€™m expecting it to not happen today. i believe something similar happened with ed 1 but I could be wrong. (ed 1 rumored to be dec 7, came out the 8th)

1 Like

has anyone heard anything yet?

nope :frowning:

1 Like

6:05 central and nothing here. Iā€™m going to assume there will be nothing until tomorrow.

:face_with_peeking_eye: nothing here.

1 Like

ya i think its safe to assume nothing is gonna happen tonight

1 Like

Yea they wouldnā€™t release this lateā€¦ lets hope tmr !

1 Like

logging out and logging back in, Iā€™m led to an update page, not application status like beforeā€¦

2 Likes

What do you mean?

Interesting. Logging out here displays a login link that after clicking leads to a broken page that shows a not found error. The correct link Application Status Check (northeastern.edu) still works and is the same as before.

1 Like

That ā€œbroken pageā€ still works for me after logging out and clicking it.

1 Like

when I login it leads directly to /update?id= instead of portal/app_status

1 Like