Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

TX-We did get the email but portal says awaiting decision

We got it in NY.

I bet someone is getting in trouble for this LOL

5 Likes

Guys it doesn’t work like that the distinction is usually only for domestics and intls as they store the info of these 2 categories in different databases

2 Likes

sounds like domestics got it and internationals didnt

I have intl friends that got it

1 Like

Yeah but i am not sure though

1 Like

yeah i definitely did not get in👍

Yes, Maryland

2 Likes

Received it this morning from FL. College of science

Congrats to those who got in EA. With the game NEU been playing for years, I truly expected they’d defer most of EA apps to RD.

The email was likely a meaningless glitch. They did the same thing in October at their law school.

5 Likes

Got it from ny

1 Like

In October did some get in who didn’t get the email? My friend didn’t get the email today. She applied to humanities for criminal Justice. She’s valedictorian with a 1560 on the SAT. Extras to match her major. She does youth court with me. She’s texting me furiously, she’s not on CC.

2 Likes

I assume this is an acceptance email that you got. Or it is just an email to say go to portal for status. I did not get any email and portal says “awaiting decision”. NJ. NEU was a safety school for me, I got into Georgetown , USC and UNC(OOS) so far but was hoping to have a merit scholarship with NEU.

3 Likes

They sent acceptances to over 4000 law school applicants and had to retract. It was all over the national news. Google search will give you all of the details. Sounds similar. The portals are unchanged.

1 Like

The October law school emails went out to 205 current applicants, and 3,930 applicants from the previous year (who weren’t even applying in the same cycle). There wasn’t any correlation with acceptance as far as I know.

1 Like

My D in MD got it, applied to CAMD

2 Likes

It would be a kindness of Northeastern admissions to either clear up this confusion or release decisions. It is hard enough waiting for decisions without the extra uncertainty for everyone.

14 Likes

I doubt they will. They don’t seem to care. My friend is crying. She loves NEU and is now kicking herself that she didn’t apply ED. She couldn’t because money matters. Valedictorian and above 1550 on the SAT and she appears to have not gotten in if these emails are true.