Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

Their NU in acceptances at least, haven’t seen any for Boston only

Possibly sent out in alphabetic order?

Some checked off Boston but we’re accepted NUIn

Maybe you got into Boston, don’t lose all hope!

Merit is a separate letter on the portal … scroll down and you’ll see it. Curious about the range of merit for National Hispanic Recognition students. My daughter got $14K which is way less than the $28K they show on the website. I’m wondering if they are pulling back on that scholarship as the school becomes more popular.

2 Likes

Sometimes what I want to do is walk into whatever cubicles those AOs are working in and scream at them to release decisions at once. They didn’t have to experience this when they were high schoolers because AOs back then were kind enough to not taunt kids.

1 Like

oh wow!

2 Likes

Maybe. I am on the lower end of an average student but also an Indigenous woman in engineering. Who knows, it’s gonna be too expensive to genuinely really consider anyways

I also have another question separate from Nu discussion. If there wasn’t any money offered in acceptance letter from a school I got into does that mean I didn’t get any money at all of is it later that it gets decided.

1 Like

is it the financial aid document or elsewhere? It just says CSS profile and other basic info

1 Like

Accepted Nu.in Boston for chemical engineering. No welcome email this morning. Just decision email.

3 Likes

I would ask a forum specifically for that school

Indigenous woman in engineering is a cheat code and you should have gotten a full ride already (obviously I’m kidding, but that should help ur chances)

2 Likes

black women in engineering here!

3 Likes

Our portal has a merit scholarship button right under the financial aid button.

2 Likes

White man In engineering (not good)

1 Like

awesome <3 love to see minorities in engineering especially bc i’m in a 99% white town where i’m the only indigenous family

1 Like

and do FIRST robotics. Tech schools love me lmao (jk)

1 Like

No email, no decision yet. Not sure if my kid checked Boston or NU.IN, been a while so I do not recollect. Didnt ask her so as not push her to the edge.

Texas resident! Tell me about it haha.

2 Likes