NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

hmm it only does that for summer for me

at first it was only doing summer but now itā€™s both ā€¦ itā€™s probably a connection issue then

1 Like

I just realized I have 141 posts on this thread.

2 Likes

legend

1 Like

I called tandon today and they said that relatively a small number will get off they waitlist. They mentioned that they waitlisted a large amount this year because of uncertainty. I asked about when they will release information and they didnā€™t give a specific time/date but said to be posted on portal and email.

1 Like

For all tandon waitlistsā€¦

I follow the nyu class of 2025 on instagram and it looks like someone got in for stern spring on the 7th. I didnā€™t know stern did spring but it looks like they must be this year

seohehehe

Stern doesnā€™t do spring, go the NYU Spring Admissions website for all the schools that do spring

R.I.P for tandon waitlists

Did anyone call Stern?

Someone who got in said only like 30 people get off the waitlist for stern

has anyone called for tisch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: <3

the admission letter is posted on instagram it says stern school of business and spring

I saw someone on Tim Tim get accepted off the waitlist into Steinhardt idk if I spell that right

Iā€™m loosing hope rn

my friend got accepted off steinhardt waitlist for the spring

how come there is so little info about gallatin haha

1 Like

did anyone get off Gallatin? My sister is waiting as well

I said this before, but the 30 people getting off the Stern waitlist seems accurate. My friend got off the Stern waitlist on May 4th, I think that was the very first wave and it was a Tuesday.