NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

preach

hope we both get in <3!

Exactly we canā€™t jump to conclusions, while I do admit I speculate a crap ton on this thread, Iā€™m obviously not willing to die on a hill with my takes.

1 Like

@tafeer - Good Luck!!

All we can do right now is stay positive! There is no reason to get all sad about something we donā€™t know. There is still plenty of time (it is only May 7th).

3 Likes

Yup and they said waitlist decisions wonā€™t be finalized until August 1.

2 Likes

That too, they also had lots of movement in early June last year

1 Like

Same for your son. I hope he gets off the vtech waitlist and decides where he wants to go. I am sure for NYU you only get 3 days to enroll so letā€™s see!

1 Like

Itā€™s good to have a positive spirit. I am not trying to discourage anyone either. The point is that itā€™s better not to attach so much to a school which you are on the waitlist. My son has enrolled in another school, actually itā€™s his first choice, so he is happy. You want to focus on the school you committed.

2 Likes

If he is enrolled at another school that is his first choice then why is he even on the waitlist for nyu?

1 Like

I was admitted off the waitlist today to Liberal studies and enroll in Spring term. I am just curious will the spring term be in NYC or study away?

i think its nyc unless they said otherwise

1 Like

Itā€™s always good to keep all the doors open. You never know what could be offered :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey all! iā€™ll still be on this thread to cheer u guys on, hopefully i see yā€™all at nyu

6 Likes

Letā€™s gooooooooo

1 Like

also the spring admits r probably done. and also maybe a little early next week

also do u know if u ever mix w other schools or you just stick to your own school

1 Like

When do you guys think stern and Gallatin decisions will be released??

Thatā€™s fair. Iā€™ve committed to Connecticut College which is my second choice after NYU but Iā€™m also still on the waitlist for Colby because why not?!

2 Likes

probably next week