NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

They want to protect statistics and yeild.

yes!

They banned me from replying for 12 hours because I’m a new account so I made a new one to talk to you guys lmao

2 Likes

Congrats gumball! Btw does anyone know if steinhardth is more selective than tandon

1 Like

i’m in as a spring admit to LS!! i got my letter the same time that you guys got yours yesterday!! if u guys want i can make a group chat on instagram with all the spring admits just so we can get to know each other :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it is

yess!

ty!!

my instagram is @tanveetuppal, please follow me and drop your instas to be added to the spring admits group chat :))

2 Likes

Just gonna comment on some other people pooping on LS and I for one would be hype af to be admitted to LS Core whether it’s fall or spring

5 Likes

Same they r just butthurt that they didn’t get in. If I got ls spring I would be hella hype

8 Likes

I hope Tisch film is next week!! The industry needs more poc😅

5 Likes

i hope it’s next week too!

I would be hype af to go to NYU in general

2 Likes

Oh yeah ofc I feel the same

yeah idk why people are being negative, i’m really grateful that i got into nyu at all!!

5 Likes

I agree! I applied to Gallatin because I want to do film production, business, political science and tech, my dream job is being a director/prouder/executive in the film industry tho :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Like this if you’re waitlisted at Gallatin

5 Likes

For those who got in to LS, what global campus were you chosen for?

nyc!! spring 2022