NYU Waitlist 2024

^^

For everyone who got accepted, did the checklist disappear like 30mins+ before for y’all?

does anyone know if they over admit when sending out waitlist acceptances? or is it like strictly for the spots they have…

My checklist is still there :frowning:

@asdfgh3 Someone mentioned that their checklist disappeared about 40 minutes before the update.

Yes, I was accepted today to Gallatin. Checklist disappeared, got the albert ‘hint’ everyone was talking about as well.

@Whitandmaya i hope theyre still admitting students but I’m sure if they weren’t they wouldv’e told us there were no more spots for us (assuming we both put only Rory meyers). I doubt they’d keep us on edge without telling us that spaces are filled up. I know Dartmouth today emailed their waitlist saying their class is full so I’m sure they’d do the same for us.

sounds like the checklist disappears for everyone no matter if they were admitted today from waitlist

How do you check the member-student thing for zoom?

mine didnt

My checklist didn’t disappear.

@allstar365 yeah thats a good point!

mine either… i really hope that it’s a good sign

does the zoom thing even matter? I am still on the waitlist but mine says member-student and i still have the checklist and only summer for housing

@LeoK1242 Did you ED 1 may I ask?

@purplesparkles2 where does it say member student for you?

@purplesparkles2 that’s exactly what mine says. I haven’t gotten off either.

My son got accepted to Tandon School of Engineering

my checklist didn’t disappear

@pipik29 what major at Tisch