NYU Waitlist 2024

@StanfordTree3 Sorry, but I called :confused: You can call them today and ask if they will take ED/RD into consideration also.

none of us are “Assuming” we are asking, i think thats fair enough for us to do without being criticized for doing it

@gconboy
Hi I was waitlisted ED1 and just received the continued interest email at 11:08.
Did anyone else receive it?

@gwenwang17 I didn’t get anything yet :frowning: last year people said that it didn’t matter who got the email and who didn’t, but I still hope I get one

@gconboy

you should check your portal, I think there should be a form you can submit that says NYU waitlist continued interest form, it basically asks you to confirm whether or not you would still accept their offer

@gwenwang17 thank you!! I just saw it and filled it out. do you know how long it’s been on the portal?

Does anyone know if everyone who accepted the waitlist offer got the continued interest form or just a select few?

I received the continued interest form too

Hey everyone! I was Waitlisted as a RD candidate to Gallatin I’m from NYC and I have legacy at NYU - my brother graduated UG and my mom got one of her Graduate degrees from NYU and worked at NYU hospital. I also received the confirmation form around 11 am this morning. Does anyone know if this form has any weight ?

Do they send waitlist continued interest form to everyone or just to people they will be accepting?

It sounds like a lot of people are getting these, but I’m not sure it means that if you don’t get one, you automatically are not going to be considered.

Everyone has the continued interest form on the portal. It doesn’t mean anything

@UCLAParent123 is this different than the email a lot of people got last year?

I haven’t received the email yet, but the continued interest option is on my portal right now.

same. that’s why i’m confused because i wonder if getting the email means something since the form is available to everyone.

I don’t think so. Pretty sure people last year made it in without getting the email.

Is everyones housing portal showing academic year 2020-2021

has anyone else gotten a separate email? I’m wondering why last year it was only sent to some and not all - this is very confusing

i doubt theyll send you one if you already filled it out

ohhh that makes sense. so do they send the email to inform people of the update to the portal?