NYU Waitlist 2024

@HKnyuad

Can you see the option of Abu Dhabi in your housing portal?

Someone in this thread said they had but I don’t

@HKnyuad my albert> financial links>financial summary> COA> no awards to display

what does it show for people who can view it. I cant tell if I got aid or not.

I don’t have AD option either, maybe that’s because that person applied to 2 campuses, I applied to only 1

It was merit scholarship only. We are qualify for financial aid too but did not get any.

She is going to Media, Culture and Communication

my portal updated! I think there’s a wave today guys

@myche1516 ooo! Where did it update?

@myche1516 Hmm, I don’t have any portal updates. How did your portal get updated?

nobody mentioned this before but at the top right corner, it would say “waitlist offer form” in purple. Mine has always been there and it disappeared when I checked. I dont know if that means anything though. My checklist is still there and I hope it will disappear soon. I can check my COA and my zoom says Member. I believe there is no correlation.

Omg mine also
lets hope

Good luck everyone. Portal changes looks like clearly indication of wave coming… no change of portal in my case… and no details of COA also… it seems definitely a good sign where Portal changes happening!

I can’t see COA

I am not sure if that is any sign, mine disappeared as well but I think that might be for everyone as you can’t submit a waitlist form anymore. Not sure.

I can’t find the “waitlist offer form” so I hope that’s good, but I don’t know where to check for my COA.

@Rkundu Do you have the “waitlist offer form” on your portal?

nope

if theres a wave checklists should start disappering in about an hour or so

I think ‘waitlist offer form’ disappearing should be a universal thing

Omg… My waitlist form was there 30 min back, it just disappeared no other changes… member… only in zoom… no COA