NYU waitlisted 2027

yeah because it usually goes till august. but if they fill spots up by that time they’ll just stop lol

1 Like

tbh the way this process is going , they will have to move quickly during this month (and or the the following months) to fill some spots… half of the people accepted are rejecting offers

and take the whole “summer melt” concept into consideration, so who really knows besides them lol

1 Like

How do you know that they are rejecting?

some people in this forum that have been accepted are rejecting, and ive seen on tiktok and reddit that those that got accepted are rejecting anyway bc of aid.

not EVERYONE is rejecting, but its a considerable amount; those spots will end up being filled again when they(admissions) go back in the waitlist.

I dont even know how many people are on the waitlist but it doesn’t seem like alot anyway? im projecting at least 1000 or a bit more

1 Like

I mean rejecting as in NYU basically rejecting you off the waitlist. Iirc in the thread I saw, they sent out rejections in June. Based off that, I’m assuming they’re gonna get everything out this month.

Less than 15% of the accepted students

But can I ask a random question? MIT vs NYU, which is best for mechanical engineering and which would be easier for you to graduate in less than 4 years without any prior college credits or AP test scores.

1 Like

MIT might have more resources for you, but for either school I dont think you would be able to graduate earlier than 4 years without other credits unless you increased your workload during undergrad

doing summer courses and or doing 18 credits a semester will probably help you graduate earlier but it seems more stress inducing lol

2 Likes

I got off the waitlist for the Liberal Arts program. I applied to CAS though.

4 Likes

congrats. when

1 Like

congrats!! did they give you good aid?

congrats!!! are you satisfied with the liberal arts program?

Probably full pay :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Out of context query
How does uiuc fare in comparison to nyu

what major

Econ

personally, I would say nyu for econ based on data I’ve seen

1 Like