Postponed applicant thread

<p>Just wanted to make a thread for Postponed applicants to vent, let us know what's going on, so we can relate to each other. lol</p>

<p>I sent in my stuff about a week ago, got my teacher recommendations (don't know if they've been mailed, asked for 2), sent senior year grades (3.77 GPA).</p>

<p>Originial stats: 3.63 GPA, 29 ACT</p>

<p>They'll notify us of a decision in less than month, i'm getting worried! 26 days away!</p>

<p>lol im counting too... waiting is so horrible, i will be so incredibly happy if i get in</p>

<p>Same... Can i fax in the supplement on Sunday or Pres. Day or do I have to wait until Tuesday?</p>

<p>eeee do u think we'll find out sooner if we already sent in our supplements?</p>

<p>I think we would, i'm guessing it's basically rolling, and once they get time to review your application, they will review it.</p>

<p>they were very slow reviewing the app the first time so im not expecting a timely decision.</p>

<p>Did anyone call admissions to ask why they were deferred?</p>

<p>LESS THAN 3 WEEKS! 20 DAYS!</p>

<p>Hmm... would that mean it's too late for me to be deferred? Like I was either accepted or rejected?</p>

<p>19 days.... </p>

<p>I wonder if it will be in the mail by March 15th or if it will be at my house by March 15th.</p>

<p>"We will notify you of a decision in the mail by March 15th."</p>

<p>I'm guessing they mean it will be at your house March 15th.</p>

<p>Beautiful, i'm on a break next week. That's always a great way to kill time.</p>

<p>What i'm happy about is that Wisconsin lets us know of a decision in March. In April, i'm going to be visiting these campuses, but schools like Michigan that let you know early April kind of screw you over, because you can't book your plane tickets too far in advance, meaning you don't get any deals.</p>

<p>"....by March 15th." That doesn't sound like it means you'll recieve it around March 15th. Keep in mind you could get it tomorrow, or early next week. Michigan also says BY a certain date. Does not mean they'll wait to the last minute. Anyways, good luck to all of you.</p>

<p>They're still accepting applicants who weren't postponed, so it may be another few weeks.</p>

<p>16 more days...</p>

<p>2 weeks everyone, we can make it...</p>

<p>i dont know if i can stand another 2 weeks, i just I cant wait to open the mailbox and see that big letter in there, well... hopefully it will be a big one.</p>

<p>Also was deferred from the University of Wisconsin: Madison. Sending in my supplemental application through 2 day mail on Friday so I can track it. I hope that they haven't made the majority of their decisions lately, Wisc is my top choice.</p>

<p>Overnighted the application today. It'll be in their offices tomorrow! Hopefully a week and a half is enough time for them to make a decision.</p>

<p>they made my original decision in a little over a week</p>

<p>13 more days...</p>

<p>Do they only update the site on Sundays? I'm so anxious!</p>

<p>10 more days....everyones starting to get anxious!</p>