Postponed Applicants

<p>Any idea if it is feasible to get off of the waitlist?</p>

<p>Mrpapageorgio,</p>

<p>What did your daughter’s acceptance letter say? Mine mentioned that I was accepted through the Pathways Student Academic Services Program (PSAS), a division of the CAE sponsored by the College of Letters and Science. It also mentions that there are PSAS requirements…I’m thoroughly confused. Can anyone explain this to me? There was no doubt in my mind I wanted to go to Wisconsin but, this letter is freaking me out…</p>

<p>My daughter’s letter said nine of that at all. It was a standard admissions letter. However, it has since been removed with other letters and notices, so I’m not sure what is going on. I put a call in, but they apparently are flooded and I left a message.</p>

<p>Is there a place on your student center where you can accept or reject? Just curious.</p>

<p>So it’s the 3rd, and I am still postponed, not waitlisted, but postponed. Has anyone heard when they will definitely let everyone know by?</p>

<p>Mr P – there is an on-line link to accept and enroll, I just went back to my son’s myuw to try to find it, but cannot. You will get a hard copy of the admission letter in the mail, and that says there will be follow up emails and mailings telling you how to enroll. </p>

<p>For what it is worth, my son’s myuw page also no longer shows the prior communications within the Notifications, and he is an enrolled incoming freshman, so it must be a system-wide thing. </p>

<p>Good luck to everyone waiting to hear still.</p>

<p>Mrpapageorgio, yes there is a accept/reject option. I’ve also already received my acceptance in the mail.</p>

<p>I STILL don’t have an admissions decision… :frowning: should I be worried?</p>

<p>mariaaasa, same as you</p>

<p>Well…glad i’m not alone.
I want to make a decision already… it’s getting close, and i want enough time to plan by seeing financial aid packages and everything. ugh.</p>

<p>I emailed to ask for a date by or something, and someone emailed back to say that postponed applicants may not hear back for another week or two. AHHHHH!!! Oh my gosh I am so done waiting. Worried I may get the worst housing at my plan b school if I wait much longer.</p>

<p>oh my gosh… i might just go ahead and accept U of MN… there’s no way I can wait until last minute. My family and I will go insane.</p>

<p>Waitlisted. Heh, I’m still kind of upset because I thought I would get in. 3.8 gpa UW, 34 act, 2300 sat. Guess I’m going to Milwaukee then.</p>