Purdue Class of 2021 EA Acceptance?

Checklist completed 10/28
FYE Industrial Engineering applicant
OOS CA

Hoping to hear back today!!

@carreraj106 Check your portal today just after 3pm CST. I’d expect you will hear today. My D applied on final date to be considered for honors/merit of 11/1 and we’re also hoping for good news on acceptance today. So you missed that probable final wave of applications of us procrastinators!

I applied 11/6 and all my materials were received on 11/15. I applied to the College of Science for Computer Science. Since I missed the priority deadline for CompSci, when should I expect to hear back?

are decisions released at 3 or 4 pm CST?

folks last week were reporting here their decisions right after 3pm CST. good luck everyone!

please post your results along with when you applied.

I got accepted!!!

Submitted Date: October 31st
Application checklist completed Date: November 1st
Major in: FYE (Electrical)
GPA (uw, w): 4.0/4.40
SAT/ACT Scores: ACT: 35
State (IN, oos, int’l): OOS (Alabama)

Accepted!!

Submit date: 11/01
FYE
OOS
GPA UW 3.7
ACT 33

Does seeing the “your’re in, boiler up!” Banner in my portal means I got in?? There’s no update on my application status tho

Accepted

Objective:
SAT I (breakdown): 2010 (old), 1430(new) (only sent ACT)
ACT (breakdown): 31
SAT II: bio-700, chem-670, math 2: 640(horrible I know… I retook this month)
Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): no clue probably around 3.8
Weighted GPA: 4.38
AP : didn’t submit these with my application but: 4 Bio, 4 apush, 4 lit, 3 chem, 3 lang, 3 world
IB (place score in parenthesis): N/A
Senior Year Course Load: College Calculus 2, AP Physics C, Honors Spanish 4, AP Computer Science, AP GP, Honors Anatomy and Physiology
Major Awards (USAMO, Intel etc.): AP scholar with distinction, perfect attendance entire life(xD), local community service award, soccer team won regional section 3 years in a row.

Subjective:

Extracurriculars: High school soccer 4 years(2 years JV captain), NHS 2 years, Chemistry Club (founder/President) 3 years, Spanish Club (Treasurer) 4 years, Community Action Program 4 years, Academic Quiz Team 3 years, recreational basketball, self-teaching Spanish/Italian.
Job/Work Experience: USSF Grade 8 referee, local soccer club employee
Volunteer/Community service: soccer club camp coach, local food distribution, and organize elementary school events.
Summer Activities: money made these fairly low quality compared to most of which I have read, but: I organize summer recreational soccer games in my community, and this summer I spent a lot of time with Spanish, and I have spoken to many native spanish speakers through Skype, etc. to improve my speech/comprehension.

Letter of Recommendation- AP Chem teacher (Purdue ChemE Alumni): (9.5/10), She also had me for 2 years; I was one of her favorite students, got straight A’s in her class, and I’m the President of the Chem Club she sponsors, so we are pretty close. I expect she wrote something very good.

Other

Applied for Financial Aid?: Yes
Intended Major: Chemical Engineering
State: PA

School Type: Public
Ethnicity: White
Income Bracket: ~75,000

@shinoninomi yes, congratulations!

Still didn’t get my decision.
Completed on 31/10 for CS

Accepted!!!

Submitted Date: October 31st
Major in: FYE (Biomedical)
GPA (w): 4.08
SAT/ACT Scores: ACT: 34
State (IN, oos, int’l): OOS (PA)

Have all decisions that will come out today already come out or will anymore come throughout the day?

accepted
Submitted Date: October 15
Major in: i can’t see if i was accepted to engineering yet
GPA (w): 3.79
SAT/ACT Scores: ACT: 30
State : NJ

Just got in!!
Submitted/Completed: November 1st
Major: Chemical Engineering (FYE)
GPA: 3.85 unweighted/ 4.87 weighted
SAT Scores: 1350 new
ACT: 30 composite

Good luck to anyone who hasn’t heard yet! I believe in you!!!

Still no decision :confused:

Completed 10/28
I think my stats are too low for engineering, is this a bad sign? I applied for industrial engineering.

WGPA: 4.19
SAT: 1320

since they are closed next friday, are they releasing a batch before?

when I click the “view your decision” it shows me this
“There is no update to your application status to report.”
does anyone know when can I view my detailed decision or do they send me an email?

For me, personally, the admit status changed to have an actual message (telling me which major i was in & other details) about 30-60mins after 5PM EST!

@chins0909 if on the portal it doesn’t say “You’re in!” for you by now, that means you haven’t been accepted yet! Purdue only releases at 5PM EST on Fridays

@whenyoubelieve Where exactly does “You’re in” show?