Purdue Class of 2021 EA Acceptance?

WHAT

@carreraj106 Please post your stats and when did you apply.

I got waitlisted/offered alternate major.

Applied: 10/27
Checklist Completed: 10/28

GPA: 4.1 W, 3.6 UW
SAT: 1320 (630 Reading/Writing, 690 Math)
Major: FYE Industrial Engineering
State: OOS California

Surprised because of my low SAT

S accepted to FYE

3.8 uw, 32 ACT

OOS MI, top 10%

Applied 10/27, completed 11/3

Are all decisions out?

My application still says “Your application file will be sent to the Admissions Committee for evaluation.” …is this a standard status that never leaves or does this mean that my application isn’t even under review yet? All of my materials were received by 11/2, and I just don’t understand why it is taking so long for me to receive a decision.

@CourtM147 It’s a standard message.

My portal still looks the same as before but there’s a link at the top of the checklist saying “New Update”, which takes me to my acceptance letter.

I still don’t see the BOILER UP! message.

It seems very few decisions today that too from 10/28. They have not yet reached to 11/01 applications.

Plus, Purdue University, including the Office of International Students and Scholars (ISS), is closed for the Winter Recess beginning Thursday, December 22, 2016, at 5 p.m. ET. The university reopens on Tuesday, January 3, 2017,

@afluffymuffin what time after

Did anyone get invite to the President’s Council dinner on Feb 11th? Does this have anything to do with the merit scholarships?

Accepted today

Submittted materials 10/31

SAT 1310

GPA 3.7

I must note, a very good friend of my S was accepted to FYE today also. I don’t know his exact stats, but they are very similar.

My S (OOS) was also accepted FYE today with similar stats.

I got the decision back at around 5 PM

Accepted into FYE 12/22

App submitted: 10/30/16
In-state
GPA: 3.83 UW/ 4.17 W
ACT: 28 C, 32 M, 33 S
Major: Industrial Engineering
AP Calc AB (5), AP Lang (4) AP Chem (3)

Just for clarification, my son’s stats were to SushiNinj’s son’s stats.

Aren’t decisions usually sent out on Friday? How come so many heard back yesterday?

Because the office will be closed tomorrow.