Purdue Class of 2021 EA Acceptance?

If I submitted my application around mid-December and my application checklist became just complete, am I considered to have applied after the deadline? I emailed the admissions to request a waiver for a TOEFL requirement before January 1st, but they processed my request today.

It is not Friday, but still, I got my decision today!
ACCEPTED !
CS Major
Checklist Completed: 14th August 2015
Decision Date: 11th January 2016
SAT 1370
International Student
ECSTATIC !

Congratulations!

@piku1998 Congratulations! very happy for you.

Thank You @afluffymuffin and @just_nag .

I did, accepted on Wednesday January 4, 2017 at 5:05 pm PST. Got into school of engineering with a 4.3 gpa and 1530/1600 on the new SAT

@tubbymcwang Great Stats! Congratulations.

@piku1998 Congratulations!

Thank You @SushiNinj

@tubbymcwang As a former student and football player, I am saddened that they did not choose an applicant of greater merit to represent this prominent university. Oh well, I guess they need some students just to pay the bills.

Wow @drewbrees09 that’s pretty harsh, after all, English may not be this person’s first language.

^^, @drewbrees09, Perhaps this is intended to be a joke?

obviously a joke, the guy has very good stats and @drewbrees09 pointed out that he was a football player which satirically points out how athletes get into schools with much lower stats than everyone else

Just got an email asking for 7th semester transcript, actually quite happy because I thought I would just be rejected

Hi, I applied to purdue on 10/28/16 but still didn’t get my results… do you think I should email the admissions office? :///

@fabreeze1211 I too applied on the same date and am awaiting my decision. Hang in there, can’t be much longer…

I applied on the same day and they said it should be “by the next couple of weeks”

anybody heard back?

I applied on the same day too. Checklist completed on 10/30. Haven’t heard back yet.

Congrats @piku1998 !!!