Purdue Class of 2021 EA Acceptance?

@HardOREasy Are you serious 3.92 and 2100 is the average? That’s just ridiculous

Son accepted Friday, what a awesome surprise! Love how the status page lights up with Boiler Up!!!

Applied to Exploratory Studies, GPA was not that strong, 1340, 28 OOS.

So thrilled!

@QuestionsMate She could have been a bit exaggerating; however, you should already know that Purdue engineering ranks in top 10 and CS in top 20 in the USA, so it should sound reasonable.

That is an exaggeration. I think 3.75+ (unweighted) seems more reasonable.

Guys, does purdue consider SAT subject tests in the admission process?

@thelegend27 Yes hey do. However, since SAT subject tests are not required, they do not appear on the checklist.

Hey,

I applied for hospitality and tourism management
Applied 10/31/16
Accepted: 1/13/2017
GPA (uw, w): 3.52/3.72
SAT/ACT Scores: 21 Composite

Hey everyone,
Purdue is my top choice school and I’m really hoping to get in. I would like to know my chances of getting into Purdue.
I’m a male international student who lives in India.
My stats are:
ACT: Composite- 31 (E-32, M-35, R-25, S-30)
10th grade: 9.8 CGPA (CBSE)
11th grade: 90% (State board)
12th grade midterms: 85%
I have decent EC’s and good essays where I also talked about my Purdue campus visit last summer xD
Applied: 23rd October
Checklist: 14 November
Major: FYE (Computer engineering intent)
Also, how long do I have to possibly wait to get a decision? Purdue is my dream college and I’ve really been waiting for a long time now for my decision. Thanks!

I applied on 25th October and my checklist was completed before 1st November. I have still not received a decision. Should I email the university?

@svs1807 same with me I applied on 22nd october and no decision yet…I did email them like 7 days ago and they said “It takes time, please keep checking your applications status portal”.

@HariMessi10 Your ACT score is somewhere around the average for FYE and GPA is good enough. Your APs and IBs would be the critical factor now. You will probablt hear the decision back on this Friday or next Friday,

Seems really quiet…e
Did anyone receive a decision today??

anyone received admission letter in their mail box? I was admitted in December but have’t received it yet

Same. :’(

I mean I haven’t received the admission letter via post. I received the admission notification in January.

Our mailing acceptance required 10 days. We’re in CA.

I dont think any decisions came out.

Lol I was expecting my decision before break…

Date applied: Nov 15, RD
Accepted: Jan 20
2 recommendations
GPA: 3.98W/3.79U
ACT: 26 (ughh ik)
Major: Animal Science
OOS
Lots of community service

congrats