SDSU Class of 2023 Application Thread

How do you know the last time your application was viewed? The only date in my portal is the date I applied.

I am pending!!! crap ahahha

@poly95 same as mine!

im pending too! should we be worried? are acceptances still coming out? so confused bc i’ve seen acceptances and rejections…

I’m thinking a lot of finance/Econ/ business majors are still pending. Hopefully we hear back soon! Good luck everyone we’re in this struggle bus together!!

I got accepted for Computer Science on Monday.
SAT 1330
GPA 4.6 W 3.8 UW
In state

I am business and still pending. Does everyone get an email from FAO with their financial aid estimate? I got an estimate in February but no acceptance.

@Whit99: Admissions and Financial Aid office are separate entities so getting an FA estimate has no bearing on your admissions status.

When do anthropology major decisions come out?

The date at the bottom under application status should be the last date your application was viewed. At least that’s what I was lead to believe from another comment earlier in the thread. My DS application was submitted before the 15th but that’s the date of the last viewing which is odd because he got an email to apply to the honors college in January which he didn’t want to do. In retrospect that was probably a mistake because it could have cost him an acceptance. Although that’s yet to be seen. At this point though it doesn’t look good.

@savethebees71 same exact stats and also waitlisted for History.

For those of you who have been waitlisted or received rejection letters, was it through snail mail or portal? Still pending here, but not too hopeful at this point.

Offered waitlist.
3.9 csu gpa
1310 sat
General business

@Whit99 received an email to check the portal for decision.

pending with 3.96 and 1210 under business admin accounting. my friend just got waitlisted for econ with 4.13 and 1210 so i doubt ill get in, waitlist if lucky

CSU GPA and SAT?

@Whit99 csu gpa and sat?

anyone else have december 10 for admission status date?

@ayeeedia what are your stats btw? GPA and SAT scores? If you dont mind? I am waiting also

I’m still pending for sustainability. Hoping for the best