Singer scholarship?

<p>I just found out that I’m a Singer Finalist. woo</p>

<p>gregb, did you get your notification by email or through the mail?</p>

<p>This year it was not paid for, to my knowledge. They DO offer the free shuttle to and from the school, though.</p>

<p>I received a large envelope in the mail. But I live in Orlando, so it didn’t have too far to travel.</p>

<p>If anyone has more to add…</p>

<p>i went to the competition this past weekend, and was impressed. miami did a nice job running it, and id recommend it to anyone whos invited</p>

<p>Does anyone know when they will announce the last round of Singer scholarships?</p>

<p>I think decisions should be out by this weekend so that people will have some time to make final decisions about college. Usually the turn-around is 2 weeks but because the April weekend was so late they should be out this weekend or Monday.</p>

<p>got an email…got the scholarship!</p>

<p>Congrats!!!</p>

<p>Hey tebowforheisman, could you post your academic stats? I would like to know how I would stand in trying to get this scholarship when I am applying. Im sure others would want to know as well. Thanks</p>

<p>congrats tebowforheisman… i also got the email saying id gotten the scholarship yesterday, i was pretty excited</p>

<p>yeah! my stats were 35 act, 4.0 uw gpa and 4.4 w gpa. president/vp/ of six clubs/ teams. good luck in your process next year!</p>

<p>Is there anyone here that got the singer scholarship who also took the SAT? I am going to take the SAT, not the ACT, so I was wondering what people who got singer got on SAT.</p>

<p>What was the dress code for interviews?</p>

<p>What was the dress code for the weekend (especially the interview part)?</p>

<p>The email said dressy casual I think but not being from Florida I’m not sure what that means there…</p>

<p>collegej2- the dress code is khakis and a polo, tucked in. I bet your well informed and good looking friends from school could have told you that.</p>