Singer-Stamps 2016

Congrats to @SoProudofMyChildren and @4beardolls .

@4beardolls do you mean to say that UM has already announced Singer recipients. Thought they will announce only after this weekend events.

No that was 2 years ago Singer.

@GoldenRock, sorry for not being clear. I said DS14 - who was in high school class 2014. Two years ago he was offered Singer. I was just answering @dudefromnowhere’s question about premed program at UM.

To anyone who was at the event this past weekend - did they give any specific information about when the decisions would be sent out? I was at the first weekend and they only said it would be late March.

They said by end of the month they will email the decisions for Singer (and other full tuition) scholarships

Has anyone heard about Singer yet?

We have heard nothing. Checking email every few hours.

My daughter received an email yesterday (March 29) that she was a recipient of the Singers Scholarship! GO CANES!!

@Cinderella2020 Congrats!

Did any one else get this email?

Still waiting (I guess now for a letter that starts out with “Unfortunately…” but I wish they would have just sent all emails at the same time. :frowning:

@Cinderella2020 is the scholarship evident at all on her cane link?

Haven’t heard anything yet either

@syd0898 haven’t looked at her cane link account yet…VERY nice letter - covers full tuition for four years of undergraduate study. Also invites her to become a member of the “prestigious Foote Fellows Honors Program” - go Canes!

@cinderella2020 Did your daughter have her interview in Feb or March?

Has anyone besides cinderella heard?

saw a tweet that someone else got singer in her email yesterday :frowning: man I really am hoping for it

@dudefromnowhere her interview was in March.

also received it tuesday - february interview

@stvea349 is it on your cane link at all

My son received his acceptance of Singer scholarship this morning by email.