Singer/Stamps Scholarship

<p>people who got Stamps: did you get a Singer invite & then Stamps? or only Stamps? did you get it through email?</p>

<p>Email from William Green: “…you have been selected for consideration for two of the premier merit scholarships…” then it went on to describe both the Stamps and Singer details.</p>

<p>Anyone who is coming down for the Stamps Scholarship Weekend, I just signed up to be one of the 3-5 student guides for your tour on Friday the 25th, so I hope to see you all there!</p>

<p>rankinr, I’ll be there and I’m scheduled to take the tour that day! I’m very very excited. :)</p>

<p>Awesome! See you there!</p>

<p>I’m the big guy - that should be enough info for you to notice me :wink: But I recommend you take the tour with someone else, because you can read all about my opinions about UM on here, and this will provide an opportunity to get someone else’s perspective. Though if you want to come on mine, you’re certainly welcome!</p>

<p>My daughter got a Singer invite(no Stamps). From what I can gather, her stats are low in comparison to what they are looking for. 33 ACT, 2110 SAT. Does anyone know what they are looking for in winners?</p>

<p>If she was invited, the grades are what they are looking for. Just attend and make the best impression she can!
According to what we were told last weekend, they are looking for kids that ‘fit’.
(the Singer/Stamps invite covers both I believe)</p>

<p>do you guys know how they choose once you have the interview? Is it based on the impression of you?</p>