Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

He had around a 2.7-2.8 GPA non traditional and he applied super late like The beginning of this month.

@YakinAg he probably had some awesome essays then, good for him! Its a bit odd though since he barely applied, they must be working backwards if thats the case.

@YakinAg @pokerunner That’s great! But we have been waiting forever! Nothing has changed for me either

Shouldn’t they review ours first?

@coscAGG17 That’s what I would have figured. I applied 8-1

@TXag2017spring it makes me upset

@TXag2017spring I applied 8/1 as well

@coscAGG17 they have to be doing them backwards. Something.

@YakinAg @coscAGG17 that’s what’s unfair. I mean what’s the point of applying early then. Just doesn’t make any sense.

@pokerunner @YakinAg I believe If we all email them they will

Review ours

ANyone get their tabs?

@coscAGG17 although I am upset, we should just let them do their jobs and not disturb the processes and risk waiting any longer than we have to. At least now we know we have a high chance of being accepted

@pokerunner Yea your right I agree

@YakinAg Do you mind sayin how much credits did he have

Man, I know he’s non traditional like myself with horrible grades from 8-9 years ago. I think just like me had all classes except for the ones he’s taking now including our physics class. @coscAGG17

@YakinAg You’ll be in don’t worry! I’m just happy they started already I still am surprised they didn’t start with the first ones

I opened up the thread and saw 20 posts since I last looked. I so thought you guys had received your tabs. UGH… Praying y’all hear soon!

@1wannabanagE I hear you! It sucks they wait

I applied on 10/11/16 and AIS says I was accepted today. Computer Science major with a 3.1 GPA btw