Spring 2019 Transfer

Just spoke with the office of admissions today they told me to expect our admission decisions to be sent out to us through canelink the beginning of November. Rather than what I heard before which was mid November

They said they already started reviewing applications for the spring !

Omg yes!!! I’m so excited

i have a huge to do list i dont get this… I already send everything

I also have 2 different things on mine. My letter of recommendation and the transcript but I already submitted both, the guy from admissions told me that because of the new common app they’ve been having issues but if that we submitted it, everything should be fine. Call them to confirm anyway

where can I found the college report?

I am so confused with this new common app systemmmmm

Go on the common app website and log in on your account. Then, you will see the 4 squares, click on supporting information, then in documents. You will see something that says “you may download these forms here”, click on it and in there you will see one that says “College Report”. You will need to give this to your dean to fill out so they can stamp it, it might take a week for them to give it to you, depending on how busy they might be. So try to have this ready for tomorrow, fill out the first half, the rest the dean will do it. MAKE SURE THE PERSON WHO FILLS IT OUT, IF ITS NOT THE DEAN, HAS THE STAMP YOU NEED!!!

I emailed it to UM but also sent a physical form just in case, keep the original though. You never know!

thankkk uuu!!!

They keep adding stuff on my list that I already sent, ugh. They’re driving me crazy

right know I have as “to do” to send two college transcripts (idk why bc I have only been to 1 college) and the college report which I just ask my dean to send yesterday

Because one has to be the one from right now, you can probably request it online through your college portal and a final transcript, check the due dates and peep how they’re different. I have those 3 things as well

until today in the morning i had different dates but after that both due dates are the 11/01

Mine is also saying they’re both due Nov 1st now, how weird

any update? I still have both due Nov 1st. I called and they told me to send an email and already did but no answer yet.

Nothing, they’re still pending but they told me to disregard it because they just haven’t updated it but they do have it. Don’t worry, if you sent them, they must have them. They just have a lot of stuff from all the applicants, we should be fine.

Hey guys! I just applied a couple of days ago and was wondering what my chances of getting in are. I have a 3.58 gpa would be transferring 46 credits. I currently attend American University and have a couple extracurriculars.

I’m pretty sure you will by your stats, almost everyone with a 3.5+ gets accepted. What’s your major? Coming from a 4 year usually helps a lot, idk why. I think you should be fine. You submitted all your stuff already?

Yes usually people with above a 3.4 that have solid ec, and a good essay almost always get in. Just make sure you are taking courses that transfer towards your major and you should be fine. My to-do list only says I need to send in my college report, but its already being processed. So I have nothing else on there.

I think the letters of recommendation also weight in heavy. I got a letter from a law alumni and I think that might be good enough for them :((