Still waiting for early action decision

not to be negative…but highly doubt it is not a “did not update the pay deposit page”…feel bad for my D…wont make
an issue of it…she got into other schools in top programs for highest 10 percent candidates and got nice scholarship offer…but cant understand how she didnt get in…you cant be admitted top 10 percent presidential scholar at u of albany …and at the worst… would fit into the bottom 10 percent admitted to binghamton…damn.

Mine says decision made as well, but I can’t log into EZPay. I read somewhere here about how someone received acceptance via snail mail but could not log into EZPay…

Assuming I got deferred i’ll have gotten a 35k scholarship to a top 40 school but not into state school gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

It certainly is confusing as to why Binghamton would wait to send out deferrals/rejections (if this is actually the case) when it was able to get out acceptances mid-December.

There may have been a few candidates that might have sent out a few more applications had they known their status with Binghamton and now for most schools the application deadlines have passed.

@JellyFishh‌ so true man

On the bright side, at least RD is rolling…

@nymom64‌ They probably wanted to hold all rejections for the same day, and couldn’t do that until they finished all of the applications. Although it seems that its mostly the B-school today, so there are likely to be a number of acceptances as well. In any case, I doubt that there are any deferrals amongst “decision made.” They would then have to go back and change the status to “pending” so the application could be considered with the regular applicants.

@Scaffold33‌ I disagree. Decision Made can mean deferred, not just accepted or rejected. Every person I know who applied from my school, currently has Decision Made as their status. To assume NONE of them were deferred would be highly unlikely.

bummed out…DECISION MADE…cant pay deposit…no snail or email…called school…they wont talk…surprised based on acceptance into honors programs at both albany and buffalo…i know they are not binghamton…BUT…how can u be accepted into honors programs given merit scholarships…and not at least be at the bottom of the heap of bingee acceptance

Wow, you’ve heard already from UB as regular decision, congrats! I believe that those who called Binghamton admissions back in December were told that EA acceptances would continue to go out through January 15th.

SOM decision made today but yeah can’t pay deposit and no email or mail yet. It seems unlikely that everyone who heard back today would be rejected or deferred but you never know. I’m hoping for the best!!!

its the Honors School at U of Buffalo and …but she wants Bingee…for U of Albany they said " because of your superior academic record and strong personal qualities you have been admitted as a Presidential Scholar"…
received renewable merit award for all 4 years…yet decision made and cant make deposit for Bingee…very bogus…the last person they accepted …my D had to have higher numbers strong essay and excellent extra currics to be a Presidential Scholar at Albany and the last person admitted at Binghamton…hoepfully the fact we cant pay deposit is not the kiss of death today…

Also just checked deposit website and when I tried to log on it had an error message with some combination of words with a “got minus one from a read call” at the end. Not sure what that means is anyone else having that problem? Maybe they are updating the database??!!?
*status checker is also down for me now not really sure what is going on

"Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server."

^says this for the status checker

Also I’m in the same boat. “Decision Made”, can’t make a payment. Does anyone still have “Complete and ready for Review”?

Site is down. I get “site down due to overload” lol…great!

WOW THE PAY DEPOSIT PAGE …CRASHED…

Never thought finding out if I got into a school would be so difficult :-<

Applied to SOM, decision made but couldn’t pay as well :frowning:

Can’t say it’s not a bit exciting…

I guess everyone here is deferred/denied…