Still waiting for early action decision

Me too, I’ll send my updated scores and hope they’ll accept me for RD.

I got accepted to Stony Brook’s School of Engineering I don’t see why I shouldn’t be able to get into Binghamton’s school of engineering

I hate pretty high stats 2100 SAT 710 Bio SAT II 3.9 GPA really really good extras but i’m in the same boat as everyone else : (

thats really good there’s no reason why you shouldn’t get in. I got a 3.9 GPA and a 28 ACT I hope we will get our letters soon

I read on another post somewhere that SOM had a 28% acceptance rate in 2012. However, even with such a low acceptance rate, I can’t imagine all of you getting deferred with such impressive stats.

Decker – can’t pay enrollment fee
2030 sat 3.7 WGPA

@jdjm1313 wait did they tell you that you were deferred? and on your status site, does it say decision made?

@aaliyoop It just says Decision Made, nothing is official yet

It just said Decision made I didn’t get any email or mail yet

a friend of mine that applied to som said his status changed to decision made and he couldn’t pay the deposit until four days later, so it probably just didn’t update yet we’re fine

oh he got accepted by the way

Any news today?

My status changed to decision made, but cannot log in to pay deposit :frowning: … SOM, WGPA 3.7, SAT 1820, no email yet.

Status says decision made but can’t log in to pay deposit. Applied to Harpur

Search on twitter for binghamton early action
They have a picture of them mailing the acceptance letters yesterday

I haven’t gotten an email but it says decision made and I can’t pay the deposit. GPA- 3.7 ACT- 31

Never mind - that picture was from 1/13/14 so a year ago

@myowan‌ admissions told students who called yesterday that letters have been mailed.

Just called admissions…for what it’s worth, they said that all early action applicants with a decision made status are being notified by both snail mail and email and that they should be received by today or tomorrow. Sounds like the same old song and dance… :-@

The admission person I talked to yesterday said if it changed to decision made yesterday, we would get an email by today