Summer/Fall 2021 Transfer Admission

They are transfer student.

1 Like

Yes I’m a transfer.
GPA: 4.0
All reqs done
transferable credits: 55
A few years work experience in accounting field.

1 Like

Hi everyone!! I got 6 tabs on Howdy this morning for Mays!!!

How accurate is 6 tabs on indicating admission? Also, does anyone know how long it would be until I receive an actual acceptance?

1 Like

@jcmd02 congrats! Your hard work paid off!

6 tabs is 100% accurate. Especially for a transfer. If your first choice major hasn’t changed to 2nd choice on AIS, then you are solid for Mays.

As for AIS update, a day or two at this point is what we have been seeing.

Congrats and welcome to Aggieland!

1 Like

@AggieMomhelp My son got his six tabs this morning for his 2nd choice major Communications!!!

3 Likes

Whoop! That was so fast. Yay!!! He can always minor in econ if that interests him. It’s 15 credits

Congrats. Really excited for y’all. Let me know if you have any questions on the rest of the process!

@AggieMomhelp thank you so much! Will do!!

Hello just to give you an update I got deferred for Spring grades! Do you think this means I will end up being accepted?

I think yes. Most people who get deferred are typically accepted if they successfully complete the semester. Try to get A/Bs in everything and complete the required courses!

Congrats!

@AggieMomhelp
Got my acceptance in AIS today for Psychology!!!

2 Likes

That is amazing. So happy for you. Congrats!!!

1 Like

Hey guys, looking to transfer into Mays or the COLA in the fall of 2021.
Management or Poli Sci Major

Sent in app yesterday.
Decent essay, but was very personal
34 Total hours, 6 dual credits in HS, 28 in college. Overall GPA - 3.89, College - 3.96
Lots of work experience and dean’s list both semesters
I also am lucky to have met mostly all course requirements for specified majors.

Hoping I can get in and good luck to everyone else!

@mp1221 did you complete all Mays requirements? Great gpa!

How long did it take to receive your acceptance after your application said “complete and in review”? My friend sent his transcripts to TAMU on February 2nd. They’ve been received, but it still hasn’t been processed so his application is incomplete. Does TAMU give out acceptances rather fast?

Piggy backing on @52AG82 all required courses have to be completed or you will at a minimum be deferred for spring grades. But your gpa is stellar and you stand a great chance of being admitted to Mays!!!

I applied the week of Christmas and got my official acceptance today. I applied to three schools and A&M took the longest, but I would say a month is pretty quick.

1 Like

Thank you. Since I am a few requirements short cause I’ve only been in school one academic year, would they more than likely accept me for my 2nd major choice which is in the CoLa? Thanks again!

Without knowing what courses you’ve take. And what major in CoLA I Can’t tell. If you want to pm me I can look.

Lol I would but I literally just made an account yesterday and I guess I need 15 posts to be able to PM someone