SUNY at Binghamton Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Same here. I can’t recall if it always said that! We are in NYC.

2 Likes

Is Ewuraba your admin counselor?

No!

not us, We have C Broccoli

Are you in NYC?

Westchester

We ae on Long Island. My daughter submitted her ACT score. This morning, when I clicked on scores it had a place where we could enter scores. This afternoon when i click on scores it takes me to a blank page and the Application complete statement is missing

All those that went blank will be getting results tonight. That has been the pattern.

3 Likes

is there a certain time they release? I am not anticipating acceptance (not to be negative)

Our portal still looks the same. Guessing no notification tonight.

1 Like

Usually between 7 and 8. Others have said not to wait for an email but to just keep checking. Why not anticipating and acceptance? Lower stats?

1 Like

a little on the reach side- but she has gotten into all her other schools so far so maybe!!

We are in Westchester and have C. Broccoli as our admissions counselor and my DD received her acceptance yesterday.

In NYC - daughter’s portal looks the same. Guessing no notification coming tonight.

1 Like

Anyone in NYC (Manhattan) get accepted into the Watson School yet?

The application complete is no longer on sons portal, but the application checklist and Covid vaccine requirement info is. Is that what others looked like the day they got notifications?

1 Like

Yes!

I wonder if the way the results are released in batches are by how qualified an applicant is. In other words those with higher stats hear first, etc

Is your daughter a Harpur applicant and what major? I am in NYC also and no changes here too.

My friends daughter heard back yesterday along with so many of her classmates. They all had different stats. Wonder if batched notifications by schools? Or maybe no real pattern!