SUNY Binghamton Class of 2023

Funny that you talk about UAH - I already have Bama in hand with $104k, making it much cheaper than a SUNY! I kinda have a vendetta against SUNYs tbh… they aren’t really all that excellent in value, and especially if you are a high-achieving student, as they don’t give much merit money. Not that they’re bad schools, but they’re not bargains anymore, which is disheartening.

4.0 / 1440

My son was received acceptance Monday night. 1360 SAT, 3.78 weighted GPA. OOS.

Congrats @BDHMom

D accepted to Decker nursing on 11/19
OOS: NJ
1430 SAT / 4.1 wgpa / 8 AP classes / NHS

Experience: certified EMT, 15 hours per week with first aid squad, internships at local hospital shadowing nurses

Activities: president MUN, YAG, competitive dance, tennis team, peer minister, lots of volunteer service

Binghamton on her short list. Hoping that early acceptance means some merit money in official letter. Waiting on TCNJ, Pitt, Delaware and UConn.

I applied to Decker in late October and I’m waiting for my results (in state 1400 SAT 93UW 95W) the wait is killing me

Anyone know when first wave of in state decisions is?

@38jones Based on last year’s acceptances, Bing should start sending out in state decision for students with high stats this week.

Fingers crossed that you all hear something tonight. My son has yet to receive anything in the mail regarding his acceptance or possible merit money. He got a video from the president of Binghamton congratulating him on his acceptance.

Instate applicant here–no news today. It came out on the 28th last year, so hopefully tomorrow the decisions will be released!

Tell him to log into the portal. The video congratulating him should have arrived after his portal says he got in. I’m not sure if they mail in physical acceptance letters later.

The last couple of years the update was at 7pm, so I am expecting the first wave of in-state to be either today or tomorrow at 7pm

Accepted to Binghamton in-state.

Watson School of Engineering

35 ACT

Accepted to Binghamton in-state.

Watson School of Engineering

35 ACT

accepted in-state 1440 SAT

if i was to get accepted into fri or scholars would they notified me with my acceptance or after?

@giannae Congrats. What school did you apply to What are your stats

i applied harpur with 1440 sat and 4.0 gpa

My daughter accepted to Harpur - 1560, 102 W - in NY

does anyone know if they send out the emails all at once at 7:15ish? so if someone didn’t get an email yet, does that mean they won’t tonight and it may be tomorrow instead?