TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

Is it a good or any bad sign?

Same, mine says college station too and I’ve never noticed it before

i looked on twitter and everyone with screenshots of acceptances have a site code dec. i hope i am not pulling false hope, but i think it is a good sign

@TXagghopeful1 same. I hope it’s good news.

On twitter I didn’t see anyone with “site code desc” in the screenshots… I am confused!

*those who are admitted

My AIS says College Station as well. I really don’t remember seeing that designation before. Fingers crossed that this is a good sign!

P.S. This wait is agonizing.

mine also says college station

what is the twitter that replies fast?

My son’s changed last night as well to College Station. I hope it’s a good sign.

Same here but have never heard that to be a sign of admission. Does anyone not have college station as site code description? Hoping it’s good news but I thought that just meant where you were applying to.

All of 'em having site code as college station, do u guys got 6 tabs on howdy?

I’ve still got 3 tabs and my AIS has the added College Station thing.

We have site code as college station…but never noticed it or not noticed it before. lol

My howdy does not have 6 tabs and I have the site code as College Station but the my letters tab under my communications says it updated today, I don’t know if that means anything

Even I have 3 tabs but that college station part is new. It wasn’t there for like last 4 months…

I’m still on 3 tabs and I’m almost certain that the Site Code Desc. is new. I usually check my status from my phone and is says Site Code Desc. - College Station but from my computer it says Location - College Station instead, but I think that might be new too. (At least that would make the most sense if it was). My Letters still says my last correspondence was 1/10/18 though, no update there.

I talked to admissions and they said that that only means that your first choice major is in college station

Does anyone’s status through their phone say different than Site code desc college station?

I talked to admission representative, he said its just telling about ur major location , and then i said him that it wasn’t there for like last 4 months then he said its because we will be sending out decision soon, and I even asked him whether its a good or a bad sign , he indeed said “a good one.” Idk what it actually is and what he meant. But by his words, I am having a good feeling now. Fingers crossed!!!