TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

@shanjohnson26 Her GPA is 4.17. HS only ranks top 10%. A&M ranked her top quarter. Thanks for the congrats and good luck to you!

@lydia2022 & @tcas1221 my holistic review DD was accepted to liberal arts (psychology) in November.

@lydia2022 My daughter was a review candidate admitted in December to Liberal Arts (Psychology) but it doesn’t seem like there have been very many.

@GoAggies526 are you out of state?

Yeah just chatted with them, they said the Site Code Desc. thing means that your decision is ‘probably close’. They also said that there would be another wave this week. I’m hoping this means good news, I know they can’t give away too much information for whatever reason though. I feel like calling would’ve been better but I’m in school. I really hope the other poster was right and this is a good sign.

Also, are there any non-admitted students here that DON’T have the site code desc./location thing?

I called the Prospective student center again today and they said the samee thing as last time. They are trying to get all decisions out this month

Hey @tayleighb are you talking about a date in the upper right corner of the “My Communications” page right under “Texas A&M University?” My son’s says Feb 6, 2018 right there, but there are no new letters on that page.

@lydia2022 1st quarter, 3.75ish out of state @ top CA public hs, 1200 sat, 3 essays, strong ECs

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who is being admitted this week!! :slight_smile:

So happy for you and your Seniors! May they have a wonderful time in Aggieland! WHOOP!! :slight_smile:

@caligirl2018tx Our stats are very similar so I will definitely let you know when I get an admissions decision for liberal arts! 1st Quarter, 4.0 gpa, 1210 SAT, 2 letters of recommendation from Aggie grads, & 3 essays. Good luck!

Have they given any Blinn or gateway admissions yet?
Does it note that on admission immediately?

So the site code could mean a possible yes? Following!

@lydia2022 I applied late-October and got accepted into liberal arts yesterday, but it’s my second choice

Has there been anyone that has not been accepted? If so how did the portal change or what does it show once a decision has been made?

Did anyone else who has already been admitted get a site code desc before getting tabs? I am wondering if tabs will follow and maybe show in the morning?

got site code desc and my letters updated today. hearing it is a good sign in making me get high hopes. don’t want to be let down

No… we just got the site code thing today as well. My son was admitted in Dec. I’m assuming it’s just a new field. That wasn’t there when my daughter got in 2 years ago.

Where can people see if their letters are updated? Do y’all mean that it says another letter was sent? Mine are still the same ones from when I got my ID number after I applied.

@csmom99 My son’s major changed from Mays to Agbus the night before he received 6 tabs. Then later that day (of receiving 6 tabs), AIS updated to Whoop… His Howdy update time stamp code wasn’t even updated when he got accepted… it was almost 3 weeks old so not sure that means anything either.

My daughter has “My Letters” updated to today’s date as well as the Location. Fingers crossed and big prayers for all!