TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

the date updated will be on the top right corner of My Letters

On letters tab it does have today’s date but was that not always current date?

Has that date (My Letters) been an older date? I never noticed.

My date is the current date on the letters tab but are we sure it hasn’t always been the current date? I’ve never checked before now.

Someone in Admissions is probably following this and thinking we are crazy

@beckistew I was thinking the same thing! My son and I are so anxious we are looking for anything to be a sign of admittance.

never checked the date also. guess we have to wait till midnight to see if the date changes

Oh definitely. Every time they do routine maintainence on the site or update anything they probably brace themselves for the hoard of calls they’re about to get lol. But the wait sucks so much everyone’s just looking for some sign of a decision. Maybe we’re grasping at straws, but according to another poster, this may be a sign of good news and there IS a wave this week so who knows! I’m gonna keep a look out tonight (as always) to see if my first choice major changes.

Will you 2nd choice disappear if you get admitted? or only if your first is full and they change to 2nd?

Has there been any review admins accepted for Biochemistry?

@Momlee What was first choice major?
I like to record those for the stat sheet.

All, if you have not posted your stats, before please do so. There are a lot of new names and I would like to include all of you on the stats sheet. Please be sure to post your decision once it becomes official. I have most listed if you posted prior to Jan 1. After that, I am catching up and may not have your stats. Review applicants are vital with stats and decisions. THANK YOU!

@Thelma2 what’s your take on the location change on AIS? Do you think it means anything?

@Cowboydoghouse I don’t recall that meaning anything in the past but it has been a year…The only real signs we know of is the six tabs meaning admissions.
I am hoping it means a positive change in the direction we all want it to go.
Last year’s results threads may have some posts on it if it happened then too. It just doesn’t stand out to me.

My son applied on 01/01/18, received UIN on 01/4, but went to spam. He set up his portal on 01/17.
GPA 3.8, 1300 SAT, Second Quarter
Major Modern Language or English
Plans to do Air Force ROTC and the Corp.

Activities in high school: choir, theater, journalism, ROTC, church, community service, mentoring groups

Still shows in review, but location updated to College Station today.

still haven’t heard anything, I really thought 1510 SAT would be good enough for n earlier acceptance. I have been checking every day since November.

What time do tabs come?

Application submitted 7/1 Completed by 7/31
Act - 22
Class Rank - 40%
First choice and second choice psychology BS/BA
3 essays
App complete and in review but the Site Code Desc is College Station and that is def different since at least 1/29 because a screenshot my daughter took did not have that then.

@TXagghopeful1 I think they come by 7am in the morning. I’m in Texas so not sure what your time zone would be. Hang in there! I know you’re anxious. My son is stressing so much over this. Sending good vibes your way!

Son received a FAFSA verification letter from TAMU financial aid printed on 1/25, received 2/4. He has not been admitted. He followed directions, verified and signed then I did also. Has anyone else had to do this?

I got full admission yesterday! I am a review admit. I applied on 8/1 got my UIN a few days later. Yesterday around 8 am I got 6 tabs and then my AIS updated to admitted around 5 pm.
Uw GPA: 3.45
Class rank: 277/906
SAT: 1190
Major: Environmental Geoscience
Extra curriculars:
NHS, Rho Kappa, Mu Alpha Theta, Key Club, French Club, SRC Club (I helped to start). I was VP of French Club and SRC Club for 2 years and am president of both this year. For Key Club, I was events chairman for one year and then secretary this year.
Good luck to everyone still waiting!!