TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

That “site code desc college station” is a good or a bad sign? I have one on my ais.

what is “Site code”? where can i find it?

On ur AIS … @HopefulAggie200

Where can I check if A&M has placed my son on 1st quarter on the AIS login? Or even better question my son rank is 257 out of 1026. He is on the last spot, is this still considered as top 25% or first quarter?

Thanks!

still 3 tabs :confused: this wait :((

Just wondering, what is everybody’s #2 choice if you don’t get in to A&M? My daughter’s is either OU or Texas Tech. I’m not super thrilled about the out of state tuition (we are TX residents), but not thrilled about Tech in general.

We are about to go look at Tech. I read good things, then I read not so good things. They offered a great FA package. He is possibly considering U of H as well but considering we live in the Houston area, he doesn’t like that he won’t feel like he’s going away to college.

My son’s second choice is Engineering Academy as ACC in Austin. I spoke with the advisor at ACC and feel confident he would be admitted to that program based on his math scores. He was accepted to Teas Tech as an auto admit and Auburn engineering. Really liked Auburn but the distance from home and growing up an Aggie was just too much to overcome. We are still waiting like most

i’m hoping for clemson or tcu too but those decisions come out later!

A&m or UTSA

If not A&M probably UH or Texas State. I got CAP’d at UT so if I were to go with that then UTSA.

@CyMom4 I know the feeling on U of H. I grew up in Houston, and never considered going there. I had a friend who failed out of A&M our freshman year, and his “punishment” by his parents was making him move home and go to U of H. It’s actually a miracle they accepted him with his .5 GPA from A&M.

I would be going to UTSA but not through the cap program

My son really liked UTSA when we went to visit.

My son is accepted to U of H (with a scholarship) TX State, and UT Dallas. He wants to visit UT Dallas soon if he is denied A&M - he is really undecided between the 3. UT Dallas has good reputation for Computer Science which is his major, however it is a commuter school like U of H (but in a nicer area of town).

TCU or Baylor. She received a Presidential Scholarship to Tech so we would at least check it out. A&M has always been her #1

My son received merit scholarships to Alabama. We’ll visit if he doesn’t get into A&M, although he is saying that he will just go to community college and then try for A&M again. We are praying he atleast gets Blinn team.

@GManmom123 That’s what my plan is. To save money, I plan to attend Blinn college for a semester or possibly a year. If worst case scenario, I don’t get into A&M or Blinn-team, I can attend Blinn and maintain a high Gpa. I still have hope for a good response though. Whatever leads to the path to being an aggie is a path I will happily take.

So I’ve chatted with admissions today asking if anyone else would find out this week and all i got was there is a chance and perhaps. Why are they being so vague?

I chatted with them yesterday as well and they were very vague. All they would tell me is that it will be early to mid March for all decisions.