TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

Callaway is a private off campus dorm, you do not need to be accepted to sign a contract. On campus dorms do not work the same way, you must be accepted to apply.

@TXagghopeful1 Both of my current Aggies are greek (Fraternity and Sorority), They both have had a great experience and have made lifelong friends. My sorority Aggie pledged as a sophomore transfer this fall and loves it! My newest Aggie plans on pledging in the fall. There is a Recruitment info session this Saturday on campus where you can get great info. You can google it if your interested. I recommend getting involved in some type of organization whether its Greek or not!

My howdy page has a red bar across the top and says We are experiencing temporary technical difficulties with AIS. If you have logged in before but cannot now, please check again tomorrow morning. Does anyone else have this?. Do they maybe have the system down to load a bunch of info on tonight or has anyone had this happen?

Same thing here

I have it on my AIS but not my Howdy page.

The pull down menu near the top on AIS that lists your choice of majors used to have both 1st and second choices (I think). Now it only shows engineering. Is this a sign of good things to come?

That is what I noticed earlier in the day and was trying to ask. I think it used to have 2 majors on the drop down. However mine is a business major and if that is full and not an option maybe it’s not… but would love for it to be.

My dropdown only has one and it matches the major listed at the top of the screen. At the bottom of my AIS, it still lists both #1 and #2.

@DFWAggie18 Same here. Do you remember if the drop down used to contain both majors?

@trinely … I don’t remember … sorry!

@thelma2 are you aware of any significance if the drop down menu on AIS that contains both majors now just contains one major? thanks

I don’t understand. Mine isn’t configured that way. I don’t think I have a drop down menu for majors. They are just listed on bottom of AIS.

ok, I see what you are talking about. Mine has always had one.

My major in Howdy is now TEAM instead of BUAD…

Wow! That is wonderful! Sounds like Blinn Team! Sounds like you are accepted to A&M!
I have a question- does it say Site Desc College Station?

I desparetly needed Aggie Assurance to afford A&M since I’m low income and have virtually no college fund, so I won’t be able to afford Blinn Team. This is incredibly disappointing, A&M was my dream school.

Good luck to everyone else, and congrats to those who will be getting Blinn Team or full admission tomorrow. And to answer your question, yes, it says Site Code Desc. College Station.

My son is a freshman at A&M and I was going through this agonizing process last year. I remember how hard it was. We found out he was a full admit on Fri, 2/10/17. I’m trying to remember the order of the changes last year, but my brain isn’t coming up with it completely. I think something changed with the major first, listed College Station, and listed the Fall Semester. (The kids that got Gateway had summer listed instead of Fall.) The 6 tabs came after those things. Then the Whoop on AIS came a few hours after the tabs.

I don’t have any major changes in my manage application on howdy

@kaydeeloo if you don’t mind me asking, do you remember his stats? just helps for all of us waiting!

@likeclockwork48 Blinn Team is eligible for Aggie Assurance for tuition paid to the university. http://financialaid.tamu.edu/Aggie-Assurance Please give them a call before you decide you can’t afford it.