TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

@likeclockwork48 I think blinn team students can get aggie assurance according to the team website.

My D Howdy updated to TEAM a few minutes ago. Wish she could have gotten full admit since she saw others getting in with lower test scores. . Can anyone here tell us a little about TEAM and if she will still get the Aggie Banner or not. She also got the CAP for UTA, got into Tech, UT Dallas, Auburn, OU and U of Arkansas. Love for her to stay close since we live in Houston but not sure about the TEAM program

Where are y’all seeing TEAM? Is it in AIS or Howdy?

My son’s Howdy has not changed :frowning:

What there in your AIS for “site code desc” ?

Before you guys just got your Team Blinn were you locked out of AIS system and says check back in morning?

AIS is letting me see my stuff still and i was able to log on. i logged onto Howdy first and then when i clicked on AIS in my favorites it just let me go right in without logging in. i even refreshed to see if i would suddenly be logged out but i am still in.

To see the change to “TEAM” go to the “Manage Applications” in HOWDY. My daughter’s changed from Health to TEAM. I’m not sure if this will work for her plan of getting into Nursing School…guess we will be calling the school tomorrow! FYI…Howdy tabs haven’t changed yet. I just happened to click on the manage app and saw TEAM.

My sons Howdy Page now says Major:TEAM. Business. Happy if that’s what he got but disappointed when people that had lower ranking and scores were full admit.
Applied 9/27/17
ranked 109/969
1210 SAT

@Krod77 could you log in to your AIS? And on AIS what is it showing you in “site code desc”

@Dhg712 I could log on to AIS…and it does say that bit about the technical difficulties at the top of the page. It says “College Station” in the site code description.

@caligirl2018tx
I copied this from my post from last year:

When did you apply: 9/1/2016
When did you receive your admission decision: 2/10/2017
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: Review
Major/College of Choice: Wildlife and Fisheries
Did you get in: Yes, Full admission
Class Rank: 241/629 (38%)
SAT: Not taken
ACT: 28

ECs: Varsity Baseball, Baseball Team Captain, NHS, a few other school clubs / treasurer for one of them, Student leader in YoungLife, went away last summer to work at a Christian camp, lots of church involvement. His 3 essays were pretty good. 2 strong letters of rec

HOWDY under manage application

Daughters Howdy changed to TEAM. Program-BAC TEAM. Have no idea what the Program part means. She’s so frustrated that so many others have gotten full admit with much lower SAT scores and worse ranks.

I wish my major changed to team :frowning:

Blinn TEAM may feel like a lesser offer to you now, but it’s not really at all. The students don’t see it any different once they’re all in school together. The TEAM kids are Aggies, too! Your kiddo got into A&M! Be excited. :slight_smile:

Desc:College Station.
AIS still says in review HAS THE RED BANNER
HOWDY says
Application Status: Under Review
Level: Undergraduate
Major:TEAM
Program:BAC-TEAM

Where does it say TEAM? Under the manage application on the Howdy?

Yes, under manage application in HOWDY

Mine still says my first major? Is this good or bad? Poli Sci.