TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

I thought Blinn was an hour away from A&M?

@DFWAggie18 Yes, ours shows that. We will be logging in first thing tomorrow morning to see if there is an update!

Yes, we still see the red bar across the AIS screen.

I have the message on AIS page.
Site code desc. Shows college station On AIS
No change in howdy (major shows BIMS)
No tabs
I was expecting Blinn team, even though I wouldn’t accept it, because of my very low sat and act. Semi low rank and GPA.

So… I’m either fully denied or maybe admitted?? If I am in tomorrow’s wave?

@likeclockwork48 The Blinn Bryan campus is about 15-20 minutes. Main campus is in Brenham.

@likeclockwork48 the Blinn campus is in Bryan and students on Blinn TEAM can use the Texas A&M transportation services which the website says leaves every 15 minutes. https://www.blinn.edu/parking/bryan_additional.html

Cjkcollege - no, Blinn is close. From what I have read, most people who get Blinn schedule their classes so that on certain days they are at Blinn and other days they are at main (A&M)…that way they r not going back and forth. And, if I am not mistaken, you can live in a dorm on the main (A&M) campus.

@Mandog82 I’m curious about you!! Have you heard anything? We’ve been through this journey together!

Sorry. My reply was for “likeclockwork48”

My Howdy only shows my 1st major choice. Is this correct? Only 3 tabs still. Shows College Station was told on chat today if it shows College Station, a decision is soon I sure hope so.

Does anyone not have the College Station thing?

My son has the red message on AIS page and no change to Howdy. Still has both 1st and 2nd choice majors listed on both as well. I’m worried.

Just checked my son’s howdy…under manage applications major says TEAM!!! Hoping to see the official word on AIS soon…I posted a comment yesterday about his stats but I will post again…
GPA: 4.04W 3.97 UW
ACT:25
Major: Physics
ECs: Texas Boys State, NHS, Varsity Football-4yrs, Var. Football Senior Leader, academic awards, leadership award, etc., 100+ volunteer hours

He is excited to get Blinn TEAM!! Good luck to everyone! :slight_smile:

Did anyone just get an email about information release preferences? Wondering what it’s for.

@likeclockwork48 When I attended A&M in late 90s, I took my math classes at Blinn! :slight_smile: It was an easy 10-15 min commute. The classes at Blinn were so small compared to my freshman classes of 200+ at A&M. It was always an easy A! I wish you the best of luck in your decision. Such a tough thing to sort through.

@CyMom4 Did you click on “Manage Applications” in the Howdy portal?

I’m currently freaking out. I don’t have any change in tabs, no “TEAM” major change, no updates nothing. I thought I had pretty good scores as well & I was jam packed with EC’s & got CAPd by UT. I did all 3 essays, & I got 3 letters of recommendations. I think I’m gonna be rejected

@HopefulAggie200 we are feeling the same way at our house! Not sure what else my DS could have done to get in if he is rejected. Sadly, he was one point away on his ACT from receiving academic admit. UGH!

You’ll be alright

@HopefulAggie200 I’ll be praying for you! Your chances seem very good…but i’m beginning to question the entire acceptance process myself. I’m so sorry…I understand the anxiety! There are so many applicants, I’m sure it’s a rolling process! Be patient, try to sleep and try again tomorrow! Hugs!