TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

@cjkcollege Did you receive a blinn team decision?

Here are the Blinn-TAMU pathway admission agreements. there is one for Mays that is automatic transition, rather than transfer. There are other majors listed as well. Keep the link, as the 2018 fall link isn’t up yet.
http://blinnteam.tamu.edu/AdmissionAgreements.aspx

No, only about 5 miles

@likeclockwork48 Blinn is in Bryan, Tx. Take University Dr. The TAMU campus is on University to the south and Bryan begins 2 blocks to the North. Many students actually live in Bryan (rent and utilities are cheaper) and there is a bus system that runs to Blinn all day, as others have said, every 15 minutes. I’s have to look at the transportation website to tell you which one.
There are tons of buses that have specific destinations that run in real time and you can put the app on your phone and see where the bus is in relation to the bus stop you are waiting.
My coming Jr Aggie will live in Bryan next year and his house is close to a bus stop. He could also walk or ride a bike on a nice day.

@TXagghopeful1 nothing yet. i’m slowy starting to accept the fact of no acceptance, but hey that’s life.i’ll let you know if anything happens

There seems to be a lot of us with literally NO change. I applied the very first day, July 1st, and still nothing! I applied liberal arts and have not heard many hearing back so I am staying hopeful! I am praying for everyone else who is still waiting! We got this guys! Keep positive :slight_smile:

My son’s major changed to TEAM and his program is BAC-TEAM! He is so excited and so am I! We have another Aggie in the family. I was praying for GATEWAY or TEAM as I wanted him to have the best chance at succeeding at A&M and I think this will give him that chance. It doesn’t matter how you get in, it just matters that you are in. Those of you that got offered TEAM Blinn please don’t discount this or think less of yourself. My son had a 31 on his ACT which is 96th percentile and got a 1370 on his SAT which is also very good but his GPA was not as high as it could have been (smart kid-just didn’t apply himself like he should have) which is why he was a holistic review. Even with his high test scores I was sweating it seeing all the other stellar stats that have been posted on this site. Bottom line, thousands of students with outstanding grades, ECs and test scores have applied to A&M and being offered TEAM Blinn or GATEWAY is not a slap in the face it is a good thing and something to be proud of! I am a Fighting Texas Ag class of '85 and I can honestly say the years I spent at A&M were some of the best years of my life. If you really want to be an Aggie and are offered TEAM Blinn accept. I doubt you will be sorry. Just my two cents. Good luck to everyone still waiting! Whoop!

I’m going for computer science. Applied back in July. I have yet to hear anything back. So I’m gonna keep my fingers crossed that I’ll hear something from A&M tomorrow.

In looking at the release of decisions last year (yes, this year could be different) the week that Blinn Team descions went out, they along with full admit decisions, went out all week long. A&M was trying to get the decisions out before Aggie weekend and they did get some, but not all. Even more went out the following week, of Blinn Team, full admit, Gateway, and sorry to say, PSA.

If your AIS/HOWDY showed no movement, then no news is good news. It means no decision being released yet. It does not mean rejection. Your constitutions are going to have to be stronger than that if you are going to survive a huge, competitive university with 50,000 other people.

@Mandog82 You are engineering. Tonight wasn’t engr night. Those will come. Keep the faith. It isn’t over until you have a decision in hand. Chin up!

@3rdgenAg My D was accepted Monday evening into the College of Education - Interdisciplinary Studies.

Date Applied: 9/24
Accepted 2/5
Class Rank: 10.6%
ACT/SAT with Sub Scores: ACT 28
Major applied to (first and second): Education and Business
EC’s: Extensive 3 yrs varsity year round sport; several leadership positions, NHS, SNHS, philantropic organizations, volunteer work with typical and special needs children, paid job working with children, etc.
If OOS or INT, where: in state

@Bluebell2018 would you mind sharing your daughter’s stats? Is she in state/OOS? date applied, class rank and SAT/ACT scores with subscores?

@Thelma2 I edited my post #1508 to include stats. She was ranked 106/1040ish

Yes to red bar on the top of AIS page. still review. Biological & Agri Engg first, second Interdisciplinary Engg. Though I am ok with sciences , i.e. genetics.

This will be a question to ask advisors, however I that that possibly someone else has been in this same situation. If my son is BAC-TEAM I looked over the requirements, he already has taken over half of these classes as dual credit in high school. Will those count towards the 45 hrs at Blinn? Do TEAM students have to reapply to TAMUor are you just transitioned in?

@texasag I was wondering the same thing. If my DS has completed some of these courses through a dual credit program would those credits count and could that possibly get him full admit into A&M sooner than two years?

We have the 6 tabs in Howdy this morning! Nothing updated on AIS yet.

D has 6 tabs too!

S has 6 tabs also! He also got the email about the directory information.

Has any review applicant received admission for Modern Languages?

Yeah I’m thinking about cutting my losses. I applied for engineering and haven’t heard anything since the deferred email. I’ve ran out of patience having applied in September. Good luck to those who got accepted!

Starting to get a little bummed out. It’s getting harder to focus in school. Good luck to everyone who got in though!