TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

Don’t give up hope! They said all decisions would be out by March. Still a lot of time left!

Business heard was full. Second major was Construction Science in the Architecture School. Has anyone received decisions in that area at all?

@paag1234 — Last year, when Gateway was offered, the beginning semester was changed from Fall to Summer. That was the clue that someone was about to get Gateway.

@paag1234 my daughter was Construction Science major. She got Blinn. Stats 10.5% 1170 Sat. All essays and great rec letters. Tons of leadership and internships.we sent in updated transcript since her school does not update class size until after school starts. She went up to 9.5%

Were any Engineering majors accepted? Do you think there will be another wave tomorrow?

6 tabs this morning!

Those who got 6 tabs, could you tell us what your major was to which to applied? Is there anyone who got 6 tabs and applied for engineering?

We still have the red bar this morning. Drop down menu still only list a single major and location is listed as College Station. Engineering major

@trinley do you have 6 tabs on howdy portal?

@Dhg712 We received TEAM, have the 6 tabs, nothing in AIS yet. My dd applied to Applied Health for pre-nursing. I’m not sure TEAM will work in her favor since she will be considered a “Transfer Applicant” when applying to Nursing School. :confused:

Woke up with 6 tabs too. Also got TEAM.

@Tuppence22 My older daughter who is a freshman now is in the Engineering Academy. Last semester she had scheduled classes at Blinn on M and W while A&m were T and Th. That worked fine. The only thing that might not work is if you take the bus and your class at Blinn is at 8 am. That might cut it too close because sometimes the buses take 30 mins or more due to traffic. The track she got at her NSC had classes starting at 7:45 am. But she was able to change her track later on to a 9am class. This semester she has taken an 8 am class at A&M every day and Blinn classes on T and Th after 12. Even that has worked fine even though she stays off campus ( Park West). She gets time to go back to her apartment to have lunch or take a nap if she wants to after her 8am class

@Thelma2 the bus route to blinn is 12

@dhg712 Only 3 tabs. My son is engineering and according to @Thelma2 those did not go out yesterday. His drop down menu only has a single major and I believe it used to contain both. The outcome is certain, just waiting for the notification.

@trinley what is the outcome and what drop down are you talking about?
And those who were admitted today, were you all blinn team?

Any updates on AG & Life Sciences ALED majors?

Where do you see if your major changed to TEAM? I got 6 tabs this morning but i’m not sure if I got blinn team or not.

@gigem22 It is in howdy under manage application

@gigem22 In Howdy go to applicant then manage applications. Look at your major. If it says TEAM then it’s Blinn Team. If it still has your first major I think it means full admit. Please let us know!

@bluefordaggie I don’t know the outcome, its a recognition that I have no control and worrying and anxiety won’t change anything. The drop down menu is at the top of AIS and list your major. I recall that it contained both major choices at one point but now only contains his first choice major, CVENG. Otherwise why have a drop down if it only has one item.