TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

Just noticed that Daughter’s status on Manage Applications went from USEH-CS to "Application Status: Under Review Level : Undergraduate Major: USEH Program: BS-USEH-CPF. What is the difference between CS and CPF?

28 act
3.3 gpa 4.3 weighted
2nd quarter as school does not rank
Application 7/17
all three essays and 3 letters of rec
varsity baseball and soccer and job
applied for biomedical sciences and buisness
Should I have heard back by now and do i have a good chance at getting in straight into A&M.
?

If you get an acceptance of any kind today please let me know if you are able to log into the residence life portal to apply for housing. I’ve been told applicants accepted on Feb 6th are unable to log in and apply due to a glitch in the system when their acceptances were being sent to other offices. Anyway, I don’t completely understand, but its not fixed yet. My daughter has been accepted and only has 3 tabs still. She could register for NSC but nothing else can be done. So thankful she’s in, but want to finish housing. Just wondering if others are having this issue?

@Txstudent28 Your stats are similar to mine (2nd quarter/28 act) and I got Team Blinn. But I had no letters of rec and I applied way late (1/1) so maybe you have a better chance of getting full admit.

Anyone else receive the Applicant Directory Information email from A&M? My son got it at 9:32 last night.

Thanks @likeclockwork48

Wait so it is possible to be accepted and not have 6 tabs?

@GManmom123 It is a 2 step process to get in to the engineering academies. first the community college must pre-qualify you based on your SAT or ACT math scores or in the case of ACC you have to take a test at one of their testing centers. Once you are pre-qualified the college gives you link to A&M application page to submit the formal application to A&M. I was told by the Blinn Brenham representative that A&M mostly looks at you math scores. My sone scored a 30 on the ACT math portion and a 690 on SAT and she said it would be a 99% chance that he gets admitted. That is our back up plan. Just don’t know if he will go to Brenham or stay home and go to ACC. I recommend calling wither ACC or Brenham. You can submit test scores now, the A&M application opens March 1. For those wondering, the Engineering Academy is Brenham is not the same as Blinn Team as all your classed will be in Brenham.

I believe the directory email is a good sign. My daughter received that in 2016 before she was admitted.
My son has not received it, but he authorized it in Howdy on his own. Still prayerful for my son to be admitted. Waiting…

@Cottoncandy1, yes, my son’s major changed to TEAM and he has six tabs. I think right after that happened last night they sent that email.

@Prayingforaggie3 I can get into the residence life portal to apply for housing.

@paag1234 my son was admitted to TAMU in September and accepted to Engineering in December and his has the red bar as well. I don’t think that has anything to do with a specific applicant’s status changing or not changing, it is a system wide message.

“We are experiencing temporary technical difficulties with AIS. If you have logged in before but cannot now, please check again later today.“
Does anyone know what this specifically means? It has been like this for the past day or two?

@sh2022 I believe it means what it says and nothing more. A poster just above yours stated that they where admitted in September and have the same message.

December admit with the same message as well.

Any admits thruout the day? Curious of any new info

In regards to directory email, my son got that email in October. We are still 3 tabs.

My AIS JUST NOW updated to say Blinn TEAM in the “Major” Section, GS in “College”, and BAC in “Degree” at the top of the page. This matches Howdy from the update last night.
My first choice major changed from History to General Studies Blinn Team.

It does still say: “Under Review” so I am assuming that that will update later tonight.

Whoop, it just now updated to “You have been admitted to Blinn TEAM!”

Us too!!! Whoop! Omg! SO PROUD OF MY DAUGHTER! Congrats!!!

QUESTION: In HOWDY my son got the 6 tabs TEAM BAC-Business in review but AIS now says under major GS for general studies still says in review. She he got the 6 tabs and TEAM we thought that meant he was getting that. Now I’m concerned. Others have gotten the congratulations you are in TEAM