TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

@texasag Be patient! It all updates after that!!!

So are these AIS updates for those that got TEAM on howdy last night or woke up to it this morning? Just wondering if anyones howdy changed today.

Congrats!!!

Any bio or life science majors hear anything today?

Anyone from ag life sciences heard back yet? Still have 3 tabs, but no TEAM decision. I sent an email to the tamu advisor asking if there might be another wave this week before aggieland saturday. Starting to get stressed out.

Same thing. 3 tabs no denial but no TEAM either. Life science is second major choice.

My son’s AIS has been updated to say he’s been admitted to Blinn TEAM! So happy! Hang in there everyone and best of luck to you all!

Does anyone know if there will be admissions today?

I just got my Blinn TEAM acceptance and I thought that I would share my stats!
Application Date: 11/02/17
GPA: 3.598 (unweighted) 4.076 (weighted)
Class Rank: 220/848 (26th percentile)
ACT Composite: 27
SAT: 1240
College of Education & Human Development
Major: Interdisciplinary Studies (EC-6 Teacher)
ECs: Choir (4 years), Interact Club (3 years), Key Club (1 year), NHS (2 years), Girl Scouts (4 years), earned Girl Scout Silver Award and almost completed with Gold Award, Recreational Softball (2 years), Destination Imagination (1 year), Project Linus Club (2 years), Photography Club (1 year), School Bowling Team (1 year), Senior Women Club (1 year), Chamber Choir (1 year), 150+ hours of community service
I took 6 AP classes and will have 9 Dual Credit hours
I did all 3 essays
In state
Current Status on AIS: You’ve Been Admitted to Blinn TEAM!

Any AG major updates?

Any full admits?

So is there another wave tomorrow?

I got my Blinn TEAM acceptance today and am reposting my stats for all of those still waiting. Good luck, y’all! I hope the wait will not be too much longer.

Application Date: 11/20
GPA and Class Rank: 4.0. No class rank, homeschooled. 1st Quarter, TAMU.
ACT Composite: 25
SAT: 1210 / Essay: 7/5/8
Two Dual Credit College classes with 4.0 (unweighted) in each.
College applied for: Liberal Arts
Major in that College: (#1) History (#2) International Studies (changed to General Studies, TEAM)

ECs:
Hundreds of volunteer hours/community youth leader:
Trained Teacher/youth leader with CEF.
Founder of Historical Past.
Award winning historical documentarist. Ambassador and Veterans Oral Historian with the National WWII Museum, NOLA.
Received the National Billy Michal Student Leadership Award/American Spirit Award for Texas.
Full Scholarship Recipient for the National Normandy Leadership Academy (study abroad) in France.
Appointed by City Council to Mayor’s Youth Advisory Council (elected Secretary and Service Project Coordinator).
Salvation Army Volunteer
Boys and Girls Club Volunteer
Veterans Hospital Volunteer
Wreaths Across America Volunteer
Texas Girls State Representative
National Patriot Academy

Did you do all 3 essays: Yes!
Submitted two letters of recommendation as well
In state/Out of State: In state
Current Status on AIS: You have been admitted to Blinn TEAM!

Just got congratulations you have been Accepted to Blinn TEAM

Both changed today. HOWDY 6 tabs this morning, AIS this afternoon.

If you get into Blinn TEAM, you cannot get into A&M as a first-year also?

Super upset that I was stupid & selected “no” for BlinnTeam on my application back in August. I guess A&M was never meant to be. Congrats everybody

Do y’all think they’re done with giving out Blinn TEAM? I’m just freaking out bc I still haven’t heard anything. I would gladly accept Blinn TEAM and I don’t want to go anywhere else

@mamma3g @Ross2729 I have not heard anything back. I still have 3 tabs and under review for ag & life sciences.

@HopefulAggie200 I just reviewed my application after reading that you checked no and I guess I did too… so stupid of me. I didn’t know enough about what BT was at the time… I don’t think Aggieland was meant to be for me either ):