TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

Did anyone get accepted for allied health? If so what were your stats?? Thanks I’m still waiting for my decision.

@prayingforAggie3 I have heard from several today with the same issue. Call and let them know. It has been fixed for some today. I don’t have the specifics how but it got done.

@caligirl2018tx me too, I’m so mad. I’m crying so much. It’s whatever though, I guess I’ll do something else with my life. Being a transfer is completely out of the equation

@HopefulAggie200 @caligirl2018tx I called the admissions office. I put not really for Blinn-team on the application, but my senior regional advisor knows that I would accept blinn team. The office also said everyone is considered for blinn team. I feel that maybe its not meant to be for me either, but at least try to give yourself some credit. I’ll let you now if the advisor tells me anything about blinn team.

So if by mistake you put No for BLINN, the admissions office still considers?

Everyone, You are still considered for Blinn Team even if you check no on Apply Texas.

Just curious. After they get a full handle on the actual number of students do they revaluate and push done Blinn to full acceptance of is it pretty much locked in?

I don’t want to seem like a Debby downer but I highly doubt that @thelma2

@Thelma2 do you think they are getting close to the end of actual admits to TAMU that’s why Blinn admits are coming out now? Do they continue to admit based on majors? For example, a not so impacted major. Looking for any hope to be admitted.

I was accepted into Blinn Team this morning. Will they still offer scholarship, like the one we fill when we apply ? Or i have to do another one?

Just in case this helps anyone at all… I was accepted to Blinn Team today.
Howdy major updated last night, 6 tabs this morning, AIS this afternoon.

Major applied to was allied health.
29 ACT score
all 3 essays
4.0 GPA
Top quarter (school does not rank)

also accepted into Fordham and University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing (if that’s any help for reference or anything)

@mamma3g @csmom99 @paag1234 @DFWAggie18 @3rdgenAg @cottoncandy1 @shiver17 @Tayleighb @tcas1221 @M0mmaL0ve @AggieMomx2 @texasperson @Sscard @hsgrad18 @mbwckcmb @gigem99 @mewles @ddt872 @kwalters @anna78

Would y’all please share your stats?

Application Date:
GPA and Class Rank:
ACT Composite with sub scores:
SAT with sub scores:
Major choice 1&2:

@Cowboydoghouse @everyscreennameistaken @NNat45 @HopefulAggie200 what is your major?

@Lupescupe Major and date applied

@tamayadixon @BuffaloMimi @txkaylamom what date did you apply?

@shanjohnson26 @Tank9850 what is your class rank/quartile?

@Ross2729 @tyra2k8 what is your class rank/quartile and SAT/ACT with subscores?

@jsche18 What is your major, class rank/quartile and date applied?

@Mother2018 What is your major and class rank/quartile?

REMEMBER: Please post or (PM if you rather) your decision for the stats sheet. All of the helpful information you are given as applicants this year, comes from prior year applicants and experience of those that have gone through it. Help make the next cycle of applicants less worrisome (nothing we can do about the forever wait) by providing your stats and decision.
THANK YOU!!

@Thelma2 I’m first quarter at my school but for some reason a&m put me in Second

My first major was BIMS and my Second major was Performance Studies @Thelma2

@Thelma2 are you writing a book? Lol! Will you be posting your stats sheets or can I PM you for them? It is quite an undertaking, tracking all this. Thank you, it sure has been helpful thus far!

@Thelma2 Animal Science school of Agriculture. My 2nd major which is not showing up on my Howdy was Ag Leadership school of Agriculture.

Have you been accepted or had any updates yet?@Cowboydoghouse

@Thelma2

Application Date: 10/10/2017
GPA and Class Rank: 5.19 (weighted), 5.20 (unweighted)
ACT Composite with sub scores: 29 (Math - 26, Reading - 30, Science - 26, English - 30)
SAT with sub scores: 1250 ( Reading/Writing - 650, Math - 600)
Major choice 1&2: #1 - BIMS, #2 - Mays School of Business
EC - IB Diploma Program, 15 hours of dual credit courses (all A’s), 2 AP Courses, National Honors Society, Lots of volunteer hours, etc.

Is there any chance still of review applicants getting into Mays?
I know it is full, but an admissions rep once told me that spots were saved in competitive majors for review applicants. They explained this by saying that they don’t look at holistic review applications until after the app is closed. In that case, there would be no way for a review applicant to get into business without saving spots since it filled up before the deadline.

Does anyone know if this is true? I haven’t been able to get anyone from A&M to confirm this since then and am starting to get worried by no posts here about acceptances to Mays.

@csmom99 no been accepted yet. Location changed to College Station earlier this week and I have only 1 major listed on my Howdy now. I am from OOS as well.