TAMU Spring 2019 Transfer

Even though DS has not gotten official word, just tabs, the Housing Portal opened up for the first time today, so housing application done.

Has anyone heard from the college of engineering yet? I applied as a Computer Engineer major and still haven’t heard anything

Hi everyone. I just saw my 6 taps too and I also received a letter from Financial Aid yesterday but AIS still says “My App Is Complete and In Review”.

@lancemccluskey no I haven’t

@Narak999 what did your letter from Financial Aid say? I got one yesterday and it told me I needed to submit a form that I could find on the My Finances tab, but I don’t have that tab yet

Do you guys how long it takes to receive admittance after getting tabs? I got my tabs yesterday morning but AIS still has “application complete & in review” :-SS

It only says I need to submit my parents’ tax transcript and other documents to be considered for the financial aid.

Anyways, those who got the TAPS. Can you go to My Record and then Grades and Transcripts. Then click on Unofficial Transcript. I saw all of the classes I took at my previous colleges.

You can also check your holds.

My DS got the official admittance! Thanks everyone for your support and good luck! Now starts the race to complete everything else…housing, financial aid…

@lancemccluskey My DS got tabs yesterday and was officially accepted today, he is an Electrical Engineering major.

I got my acceptance today!
Civil Engineering
36 hours
4.0 GPA

Good luck to all! GIG 'EM!

My AIS updated today! I’m in!
Chemical Engineering on 65 hours with a 4.0!

I also just got accepted too. Electrical Engineering. Congrats, everyone!

@HopefulAggieDad: We haven’t received anything from them, but there is information on the Howdy tabs for financial aid and housing is under the student life tab. Her tabs showed up at about 6:30 am and the welcome was on AIS by 1:30 the same day.

I got accepted today!!! Construction Sience. Congratulations to everyone!! Gig’Em

Has anyone gotten anything from computer engineering?

@tr3wayy no

@krispy1 hopefully we get something next week man

I still havent heard anything for Computer Engineering either. I do not have a 4.0 though. Mine is a 3.23 right now. It’ll be a miracle if I get in. If I get it in, it will be because of my essay.