TCU EA/ED Letters Fall 2016

Just saw on the TCU admissions twitter account that they don’t update the portal until after you receive your letter in the mail. So, you will know by mail first.

Good luck to everyone! Make sure to put your stats in the comments when you get a chance.

Did anyone receive a decision in the mail today?

No…hoping for tomorrow.

I got a financial aid and scholarship form but thats it, could that be an early indication that I got in?

I’m sorry for the jokes but I truly got deferred

Sorry sorry wrong chat room

I have not heard from tcu yet

@lovecfb I got that too and am wondering the same thing.

Hoping that the letters come in tomorrow! I got a packet with scholarship info today (it was in a small envelope… thought that I got denied. Heart dropped a bit). Wondering if this is a hint that I got accepted? Don’t see why they would send that to every single person that got applied… seems like a waste of money to me lol. Going to be hard to sleep tonight :slight_smile:

How do you know you got deferred?

I feel like they wouldnt send scholarship info to just everyone because if they got rejected why even send that?

If you received scholarship info then it looks pretty promising. I believe seeing the same thing happen last year.

my.tcu says that the decision letter has been mailed. So this probably means most people are getting their letters today!

mine still says im missing my counselor evaluation, even though i turned it in in the same letter as all my other needed papers :frowning:

Mine says in review, im out of Southern California, I really hope my letter comes today !

Got my acceptance letter!

Congrats @Krystamarie3! Where are you from?

Krysta, what did your portal say before you got your letter?

Less than an hour from Fort Worth. @travelerfromtx My portal still says that my app is ready for review. @lovecfb