TCU EA/ED Letters Fall 2016

In California, portal has not changed.

My sons portal changed this morning. Accepted! No Letter still. In Nevada

My portal still says they are reviewing my app. does that mean I got denied?

@bradymn K. @collgebound2124 maybe deferred? Not sure. Could also be technical difficulties.

We got the acceptance folder in the mail yesterday…now we wait to see if the Chancellor’s Scholarship interview invite comes… very exciting.

I emailed my admissions counseler and she said it should be here within the next week. Almost makes me think I got deferred or denied since letters were sent out on Monday.

@ lovecfb I would not lose hope. Keep in mind it is the holiday season. We got a Christmas card yesterday from Dallas and the postmark was from the 9th- that double the time it normally takes from TX-CT (in my experience)

My son’s portal still said under review last night

Nothing in mail today in CT. Wondering if anyone’s portal in New England. has changed.

In Massachusetts. Still no letter, holiday card, or portal change. Portal hasn’t changed from “ready for review” since they completed my file…same for my twin sister

I’m thinking mayb Monday

no letter yet, but received holiday card, scholarship card… so nervous

Is anyone else’s portal like glitching out and not showing anything?

We got the christmas postcard, the financial aid packet, the card saying they got her test scores and a letter and nice packet of info signed by the chair of the dept of Graphic Design (it is her major she wants) Still have not gotten an acceptance or change in portal and we live in Austin! I am starting to worry and we leave town early Monday for 10 days! Ugh!!! I wonder if I should have my daughter email her admissions rep?

@austinjvmom I emailed my rep cause i have similar situation and all she told me was a “decision is on its way and we would hear within a week”… Not as helpful as I would have liked

Got the happy holidays card today, but portal still says “ready for review”. I wonder if I’ve even been review yet

No letter yet but my portal changed to accepted!!!

4.3 weighted, 3.99 unweighted
34 act
Not a lot of AP’s more honors.
100 plus hours of volunteer service
Film/Sports Broadcasting Major

4 years of Film/Broadcasting Class, producer of high school film program

Trying to figure out if portal is changing alphabetically. First letter of your last name?

was watching the mailman put a big purple envelope in the mailbox, ran out and…it was from another school! forgot TCU isn’t the only purple! no portal status change or letter yet here in Illinois

@bradymn I’m thinking it’s not alphabetical. I’m at the front and I’m still “ready for review”

Just a little south of Houston, and still no letter… The wait is killing me.