TCU EA/ED Letters Fall 2016

No letter or portal change. Last name starts with H and I have a friend from another state who’s been accepted and his last name comes after mine. Wondering if there is an error? Might call admission office so I can sleep lol. Do they send decisions by major maybe? Has anybody called the admission office about their portal not changing?

@coloradoguy888 Talked to admissions yesterday, and they were not helpful about information regarding decision letters and portal update issues, but she did say that there were letters that had NOT been sent out yet (despite the TCU Admissions tweet about a last box of EA decision letters being mailed on mon.) She acted really surprised about the tweet and said it wasn’t true

TCU Admissions just tweeted:
“Many things can affect delivery time of decision letters. All Early Action letters have been sent and the portal will be updated by Monday.”

That tweet clears everything up!!

So does that mean we will have all decisions on Monday regardless of getting a letter?

Accepted!
Major: Business

Weighted GPA: 3.92
SAT: 1820

Average amount of volunteering, I have positions in multiple clubs, part of student government, volleyball and basketball, and more stuff I cant think of.
Really good letters of rec, solid essays

Mail arrived yet again to my So Cal D without notification. Portal remains the same, in review.

No letter or happy holidays card in the mail today for me in So Cal.

So Cal daughter’s portal changed to Congratulations. No letter yet. 3.97 weighted and 1830…in business

@lovecfb same exact situation with me

Nothing here in So Cal yet.

Same here. Nothing in Southern California, but a lot of friends got them today (Friday).

I have gotten nothing in Southern California either…I hope I get it today!

No letter in CT today.

Nothing in Southern California…again.

no letter in Illinois mail today, no change in portal still says in review

Holiday card today in So Cal but nothing else.

got the holidays card in Mass. probably will receive the portal update on monday before i get anything else

Got my acceptance letter on Thursday! I live in Orange County, CA
Major: Business
Stats:
ACT: 28
GPA: 3.68 UW / 4.16 W
Classes: 5 APs, 5 honors
ECs: Sports 3 years, community service, ASB/leadership, clubs

I live in Orange County, CA too…I still haven’t gotten my letter. Hoping I will get it on Monday.