The Official UMiami Class of 2014 Early Action Admissions Decisions Thread

<p>haha thank you, both of you</p>

<p>he was also able to confirm that my letter was sent out on the 25th
i’m in NY, and i haven’t gotten it yet, so to all of you northeastern kids, we’re all still waiting</p>

<p>I’m from Rhode Island and usually it only takes 3 days for mail to get here. Hopefully it will be here by tomorrow.</p>

<p>yeah same, i’d like to see what this giant envelope looks like</p>

<p>haha yeah that will make everything seem more official for you, I’m sure =]</p>

<p>Congratulations marcr92! Thanks for the info about the posting of acceptances. We were dismayed when mail came today and there was nothing from UM. So…Colorado is still waiting. Please let it come tomorrow!</p>

<p>The acceptances are now posted online.</p>

<p>I just found out that I was accepted! It was on myUM.
Still haven’t gotten it in the mail though…I live in Chicago.
Good luck to those still waiting:)</p>

<p>Just checked myUM and I was admitted! Good luck to everyone else.</p>

<p>i keep checking myUM, but i don’t see anything… <em>sob</em> anyone else have this issue?</p>

<p>yes! i just checked MyUM and nothing :frowning: but i thought that it was only for early decision that its posted online and otherwise it comes through the mail? :/</p>

<p>I just checked myUM and nothing =[</p>

<p>mine was on UM. i logged in and it was right there. i am now refusing to close the page.
accepted! :)</p>

<p>Stats:
GPA: 3.7
SAT: 2230</p>

<p>can’t wait for the real letter!</p>

<p>yayyy!!! accepted!</p>

<p>i’m freaking out cuz i haven’t gotten anything on myUM</p>

<p>ACCEPTED :slight_smile: :slight_smile: MY firstt choice</p>

<p>Rank: 32/480
GPA: 3.48 (stronggg upward trend)
took a bunch of honors/APs Junior and Senior year and did greattt Junior year (one B)
Ethnicity: African-American
Recs were also very good
SAT: 630 CR, 600 Writing, 600 Math</p>

<p>prbly got no scholarship though… oh well!</p>

<p>am i going to the right myUM? lol… congrats to everyone who got in so far. Maybe it just takes time to post the results online for everyone… or maybe i’m just really desperate lol</p>

<p>Yeah I checked on MyUM</p>

<p>just check myUM! accepted from boston,mass</p>

<p>Congrats everyone!!!</p>

<p>Make sure you post your stats so we can get a good idea of what you need to be accepted!!!</p>

<p>(Only those who applied EA will see the decisions at this point)</p>

<p>They do these decisions in batches so don’t fret if you have nothing on MYUM yet.</p>