Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

Happy New year!!
Did anyone hear from UAB-EMSAP? TCNJ?

Anyone attending Penn State on 01/16 and AMC on 01/18, please PM me. Thanks!

Does interview process at AMC depend on which feeder college you come from?

Considering Siena hasnā€™t released any results at all about interviews (totally not salty at all), yes, it does matter which feeder college you applied to.

@bamd GoldenRockā€™s comment (http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/21877132#Comment_21877132) mentions that admissions decisions for UAB EMSAP came out around 2/2 in 2016 and for TCNJ around 4/4.

@redcloud17 do you know when the interview notifications come out around?

@noregerts I believe 01/04 by email for uab. Also, @123wz321 I called VCU and they said they send honors college acceptances in batches, they still will send more.

Has anyone applied to the FAMU/FAU program? My son is waiting for the next step of the interview, and curious if anyone has heard back yet on the interview process.
Also, any insight on the program will be helpful

I called BU today and they said that they review applications on rolling basis and they send out invites up until end of February.

@Sean11111 Best way to know about FAU or any school is, open the previous year thread and put the search word in the icon at the bottom of that thread and you will all the postings. When I did for FAU, there are many postings. It appears FAU is not a guaranteed program.

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/20522916#Comment_20522916

Anyone checked their Temple portal? It says I am accepted to undergrad but nothing about the bsmd program. Worried about missing any next steps :confused:

BU SMED BSMD interview dates - They will interview total of 80 candidates on four days (Friday January 25, Monday January 28, Thursday January 31, and Friday February 8). 2 backup dates Feb 14 and 15 for snow outs.

@medgirl6 You will hear from Temple BSMD in mid-Jan. They usually send out an email. This is based on past years experience.

How do u know of these dates? Coz when I called they said they send invites until end of February.

@diaash just talked to BU admissions and I was told that ā€œthey havent reached out to everyone theyre planning on interviewing yetā€ and that interview invites would be sent out through February:) good luck!!

Drexel - Just logged in to the Drexel portal after a long time and noticed that the app was forwarded to Med School and $100 is pending. Not sure when they updated the portal as we did not receive any email. Did anyone receive an email or was it just a portal update?

@GoldenStateDad

Thx. Yeah we logged in as well to the portal and saw the update on the forward. Didnā€™t get any notifications via email. Oh well! Had almost given up on Drexel, so good news I suppose.

@sunitacarmen

Congrats! Santa arrived a bit late this year I guess :slight_smile:

I got the portal update as well but it hasnā€™t asked me to pay anything. Where do we pay for the forward?

We got the Drexel update and paid the fee a few weeks ago I think. We havenā€™t heard anything since. Iā€™d love to know when they will be making interview requests