Transfer Application

@Transfer023 since you’re definitely going, message me on here and i’ll give you my fb name so we can be friends since i’m probably going too!! if that’s okay with you :slight_smile:

I’m so happy so many of you have been accepted!!!, I haven’t heard nothing yet, I have a 3.6 GPA I’m kind of nervous !!! what do you people think ?

When did you apply? Does your application say “Complete” online? @amamonal

Hello everyone. I am very nervous. On canelink, it says my application was submitted on 3/02/15, which is a day after the priority day. Secondly, my application shows incomplete, even thought I submitted the documents that appear “missing” two weeks ago. Will this mean I will automatically be rejected?

@SanDiego619 I had the same problem because I applied on Feb 28, which happened to fall on a weekend. I called the admissions office a few days later and explained the situation, and they said that it just takes a few days in CaneLink to show that they’ve received the application.

As far automatic rejection because of the date, the answer is no. March 1st was the PRIORITY deadline, not a hard deadline. :slight_smile:

About your materials… I sent everything in on Feb 26 or around then, and my application wasn’t put as “complete” until March 6th. Since this is a really busy time in the admissions office, it takes a few weeks sometimes.

“Application status” isn’t going to show if you’re admitted or not… confusing, right? If you want to see if you’re admitted or not, go to the “Student Center” and on there, go to the “Communication Center.” You should have communications from the office of admissions waiting for you.

I’m not sure why it shows that your application is incomplete…but someone posted on another thread on this website that there’s showed as incomplete, yet they got admitted. One of my files got lost in the system, and I called the admissions office and spoke to someone in the records department who told me that my Deans Report was processed as something different, accidentally. So, mistakes do happen.

**These were all questions I had, by the way.

If you still don’t have an admissions decision in the Communication Center, then call Admissions tomorrow! They’re really helpful.

@SanDiego619‌ I was told that as long as your application was in by march 1st you’re fine. They’re flexible with the other documents. As far as decision goes, I emailed them last week and I was told decisions for transfer students go out April 15th. I am guessing they accepted all of the transfers that they knew were going to get in no matter what already and left the rest (me included) for this April 15th date. This is my guess tho so I could be wrong.

Is there anyone applying for on-campus housing?

i did

@amamonal are you a guy or a girl? Idk where to live! @JT5956 are you a guy or a girl?

@Colombian10 have you heard yet?

@SanDiego619 have you heard yet?

@charlottelol1‌ nope. Nothing! I’m pretty sure I won’t hear back til Apr 15.

Did you go to the student center, and then to your communications? @Colombian10

@Colombian10 btw, are you a guy or a girl haha

Yup I check there like everyday lol I’m a guy @charlottelol1‌

@charlottelol1‌ I am a girl lol and Idk where to live either… and finding oncampus housing is almost imposible for transfer students

@Jt5956‌ do you know if they do not find oncampus housing for you will you get your $250 back?

@amamonal please message me! i’m a girl too! i don’t really know any transfer students!

@amamonal i dont know what your talking about. transfers are very likely to get on campus housing. they just tell them in unlikely just in case. but in most cases if you apply early you shouldnt have a problem many people told me in the res department.

@charlottelol1‌ just received decision… Admitted!